Bliss

You've been here for a year now.
I really love you and I'm glad I met you.
You really do mean alot to me.
You were there after my suicide attempt last year.
You were there when he wasn't; he may have been in that hospital room with me that night, but he just didnt want to loose the object he'd been abusing and manipulating since the beginning.
You were there, and you metaphorically held me in your arms because you couldn't physically.
You provided the love and care I needed when he didnt.
You let me have what I needed, when all he done was give it to other females.

Some of the things he did still fuck with me.
You're never on call with anyone I haven't heard of or met,
You're honest and sincere.

Sometimes when I call, and it says "In Another Call", my paranoia stands out.
He used to try and call me after I would come to you to cry cause he had yelled at me or done something.
He would always text something along the lines of  ,,Wow in another call probably with that cuck''.
It never failed.
Till this day I'm still recovering from the trauma he left me with.

Almost a year later, I'm with you. Someone who cares, loves, and shows affection instead of infliction.

Please understand that I love you. I love you and you only. You're the one that was always there right when I needed you. You mean the world to me and I dont want to loose you.