Author's Note

This is a continuation of book 1 Silent Torture. To understand this story, I recommend reading Silent Torture.

Silent Torture Summary:

Kate is a photography student, along with her best friend and boyfriend. She loves her friends and art.
However, Kate is very trusting and sweet to everyone, but when she befriends Carol Ann, her life changes and not for the better...

Allison is Kate's best friend and she is a no nonsense kind of person. She sees people for who they are and does not trust easily. She has had a very hard life, but she meets Andrew, a man who is as stubborn and head strong as she is! He is also Josh's best friend. What will happen when they meet? Will they butt heads or will sparks fly?
Follow the girls as they face love and many challenges in their lives.

Love Conquers All Summary:

Kate is a recent graduate of the Photography Institute, along with her best friend and husband, Josh. She loves her family, friends and art.
However, Kate was very trusting and sweet to everyone, but her life changed when we met Carol Ann. Now Carol Ann is back, and she is back for revenge.

Allison is Kate's best friend and she is a no nonsense kind of person. She sees people for who they are and does not trust easily. She has lived a very hard life, but she is now married to  Andrew, a man who is as stubborn and head strong as she is! He is also Very possessive just like his best friend, Josh.
Her marriage has faced some issues, but when past enemies try to come between them, will their marriage survive? Or will it end in heartbreak?
Follow the girls as they face love and many challenges in their lives in this continuation of Silent Torture.

Will Love truly Conquer All?