Chapter 5

Andrew was restless. He sighed and looked at the clock. It was 2 am. Allison was beside him asleep. He smiled at how beautiful she was. Her hair was in a messy bun and her skin was glowing. Usually he can sleep with her beside him but tonight he couldn't. He picked up his phone and started playing sims. Allie got him playing it, and he liked it. "Andy?" A soft voice mumbled. "What are you doing?" Andrew looked at his wife who was looking at him curiously. "Did I wake you up?" He asked putting his phone down so he could hold her. Allison nodded. "It's ok though." She said cuddling up to Andrew. "Honey I'm sorry. I couldn't sleep so I was playing sims." He said as he caressed her bare back. "It's ok Andy." Allison looked up at him. "Is anything wrong?" Andrew sighed. "I was thinking about how all of a sudden girls are trying to get with me." Allison laughed stroking his chest. "It's not all of a sudden baby. It's always been that way. You just didn't notice." Andrew frowned. "I never paid attention as I was waiting for you." He said squeezing her tightly. It was the truth. He kept himself pure for his wife in all aspects. "And I did the same." Allison replied kissing his chin. "I couldn't be bothered with anyone." Andrew laughed. "I bothered you." He said. "Yes that you did." Allison laughed remembering how they met. She really couldn't imagine her life without Andrew. She needed him. He was her family, her friend, her lover and everything. She frowned at the thought of someone trying to come between them. Andrew noticed her frown. "Allie baby what are you thinking about?" Allison sighed wanting to cry. "The thought of someone coming between us." She said. A tear slipped down her cheek. "I can't lose you. I don't know what I would do." Andrew wiped her tears and made her look at him. "Baby, I'm sure you've noticed whenever we are apart. I go nuts. I can't function without you. I'm a mess." He said firmly. "So am I. I can't be apart from you." Allison said. Andrew pulled her closer to him. "Because we have a special bond. A very strong one." He whispered as he kissed her ear softly. Hearing her moan from his touch fueled his desire for her. He bit down on her neck leaving a love bite near her ear. "Andy..." Allison moaned. Andrew gently laid her down on her back as he continued leaving love bites all over her stomach. He was determined to mark her every where. "Oh my..." Allison moaned as he was biting her. "Andy..." Andrew stopped biting her stomach and gently touched her core. "Allie baby." He moaned moving up to kiss her. He gently pressed into her and she gasped at the sensation. "I love you." He said continuing to press into her. She was breathing heavy. "Oh my...Andy!!" She cried out as he grunted. "Baby! Oh God! I love you so much!" He cried out. "Andy I need you!" Allison cried holding him to her. "I know baby, I need you so bad." He continued with his actions being careful to not slip inside her. They both cried out when they reached their release together. He smiled at her. "I love you." She whispered. Andrew nuzzled her. "I love you so much. Baby, look at your stomach." He grinned proudly. Allison looked at her stomach. It was covered in love bites! "Andy!" She laughed. "I'm covered!" Andrew grinned. "Just the way I like it!" He got up to get a wash cloth. He cleaned her up gently. After cleaning up, Andrew crawled back into bed and pulled Allison into his arms. Their legs were tangled together and Andrew's arms were wrapped tightly around her. "Baby, that really felt amazing." He whispered. "We usually aren't loud but tonight was different." Allison nodded. "I could do that all day." She joked. Andrew kissed her softly. Their kiss deepened and soon, he was pleasuring her again! Her body was definitely marked. "Andy..." she moaned loudly at his touch. "Allie Matthews!! I love you so much!!!oh my wife!! My beautiful wife!!" He cried out as he released with her.  He pulled her into his arms as she closed her eyes. He caressed her cheek. His heart was pounding. He could feel hers pounding as well. His eyes widened when he looked at the clock. "Baby, we've been making love for four hours!" He whispered to her. "Including talking in between." Allison snuggled against him. "Mmmhmmm. I loved it. We need rest though." Andrew tightened his hold. "Rest my beautiful queen. I'll be right here. I love you so much." Resting his head on his pillow and holding his wife tightly in his arms, he fell into a deep peaceful sleep.