Chapter 4

Allison opened her eyes and blinked. It was dark and her and Andrew had fallen asleep on the couch. She looked at Andrew who was asleep with his arms wrapped around her. She nudged him. "Andy." She said. He stirred and opened his eyes. "We fell asleep on the couch." Allison told him. Andrew yawned. "Are you uncomfortable sweetheart?" He asked. Allison was pinned between him and the back of the couch. "It's stuffy." She replied. "What time is it?" Andrew loosened his hold and looked at his watch. "2:00am." He yawned again getting up and stretching. "Put some clothes on." Allison joked. Andrew lifted her off the couch. "I don't need to." He laughed carrying her into their room. He crawled into bed and pulled her to him. "Get some sleep baby." He kissed her gently. Allison rested her head on his chest. She had her arm around his waist. "You're toasty." She mumbled. "Body heat." Andrew said softly. "This is very nice. Just you and I." Allison nodded. "No clothes needed." She joked. He patted her bottom. "Nope!" He laughed. Soon they fell asleep under the blankets cuddled together.

The next morning Andrew woke up. He knew they needed to get up and get to the fair. He tightened his hold on Allison who was still asleep. "Honey. We need to get up." He said. She stirred. "What?" She mumbled burying her face in his chest. Andrew rubbed her lower back and put her leg over his. "The fair baby." He reminded her making no move to get up. She quickly sat up. "Oh! Yay!" She was excited. Andrew groaned. "I was comfortable." He mumbled. Allison looked at him and saw the blanket tented. "I'm sure." She said. "You woke me up." Andrew sat up knowing his arousal was obvious. "Ok honey. We need to get up. But first..." he grabbed Allison pulling her onto his lap.

An hour later, they got out of bed both satisfied and content. Andrew texted Josh to meet them at their cabin. The plan was to eat breakfast at the lodge then drive to the fair. Allison was putting on her shorts and T-shirt when Andrew came up behind her nuzzling her neck. "I love you." He whispered. She pulled her t shirt over her head with his help. "I love you." She responded with a kiss. She grabbed her socks and adidas superstars. Andrew helped her put her socks and shoes on then he put his on. Grabbing his wallet, phone and keys, he headed out of the bedroom with Allison behind him.

A few minutes later, they were at the lodge having coffee and breakfast. Allison was having scrambled eggs and dry toast and her and Andrew were sharing a waffle. Andrew had over-easy eggs and some bacon. Kate was craving oatmeal and cereal so Josh got her that. She was eating for two. Josh was having pancakes. Kate decided she wanted a bite of Josh's pancakes. He smiled and fed her. "Our little one is hungry today?" He rubbed Kate's stomach. "Daddy's got you. No worries." Josh was very protective even more so now that they were expecting. He was just as doting on Kate as Andrew is with Allison. He had a family and was very possessive over Kate. He held her hand as he continued feeding her pancakes. "Are you feeling ok sweetheart?" He asked. Kate nodded. "Excited to get going." She replied. "No bumpy rides." Josh ordered. "You need to take It easy." Kate huffed. "Don't you huff at me." Josh said firmly. Then leaned in closer and said, "Are you asking for punishment?" He grinned wickedly. Kate felt a shiver. "Always." She whispered back noticing Josh's eyes darken. "We should go." She smirked noticing Josh was fidgety. He got like that when he wanted his wife but was in a public place. "You little tease." He whispered biting her ear. He knew that was her weak spot. She looked flushed. He grabbed her hand standing up. "We'll be right back." He told Andrew and Allison then led Kate to the bathroom and locked the door. "Now for some fun." He said pinning her to the wall. He proceeded to make love to his wife right there in the bathroom. He preferred being at home but the bathroom would have to do.

Andrew was feeding Allison her breakfast while his friends went to enjoy themselves. He shook his head. He understood how Josh felt wanting his wife right then and going for it. He couldn't do that with his Allie yet. He enjoyed their other pleasurable activities that were more discreet in the public eye. He leaned his forehead against Allison's. He gave her a kiss and took her hands and placed them on his waist. "You can't ride bumpy rides either." He said. She nodded. "I know." She hugged him tightly around his waist. She wanted him close.