Part One

Unexpectedly the duo had been launched into the new world in front of them a Military base surrounded by fences with barbed wire on top, to their left a city, their right a forest and behind them was a plain field. The two look at each the first wearing normal glasses with a blue flame evident in his right eye how it got there is a mystery, the second a bag used to cover a sword is seen protruding from his back. Glancing around the first one looks towards the city of course not knowing it was there he speaks to the second one a British accent evident "I believe we should head this way and ask around for where we are" The second one nods a German accent hardly noticeable "Zhat is for you to decide you are the smart one here" the German fiddles with the string coming from his bag. Nodding the Brit begins walking towards the City with the German trailing somewhat in front of the Brit to help him.

After a few minutes of walking the two arrive at the city the German looks around and mutters "this looks nothing like home" the Brit nods "indeed this would be an issue if we have no recollection of our current location then we'll have to ask around however stay close I fear something will happen soon" the German nods and the two carry on their walk this time within the city. Sceptically the German looks around having an off feeling about the place he whispers to the Brit "be careful I don't trust zhis place" the Brit nods as he taps a stranger on the shoulder. Jumping the person turns around a British accent heavily detectable " 'ello mate whats the issue" the German speaks up "yes hello do you know vhere ve are exactly" the stranger nods "Herefordshire mate" the duo nods the Brit speaks up "thank you for your time sir" the stranger nods with a smile "No worries mate have a good day" the duo walk away as the stranger carries on what they'd been doing.

with their new piece of information the duo look at each other and the Brit decides to speak "so we know where we are now and I have a feeling we are in Britain but I don't recognise it" the German nods "Vell Ve'll have to figure it out ourselves from here" suddenly an explosion is heard the German flips back and the Brit does a handstand to get back the two look at each other and nod the Brit materialising two daggers into his hands and the German removing the cover from his sword and the duo rush towards the building. However, unbeknownst to the two is that a black ops team is on their way to the site.