four

『 September 2019 』

『 September 2019 』

🌨

"You're such a fool (y/n)!" Charee groaned "No one needs to know who you're dating. Besides, Kimhee won't be in your class next year."

I rolled my eyes. "It's not just that. You haven't seen him. He looks like a Greek God, he's ethereal."

My coworker seemed even more confused. "I don't get it." she said as she drank a sip of Coke

A loud sigh escaped my mouth. I didn't want to say it outloud. Charee would try to convince otherwise, try to reassure me and make me believe that I was worth it, but I was well aware of the truth. So, I lied. "He's attractive but I'm not interested."

"Whatever, you just called him a Greek God but okay. I'm sure you'll meet him again, don't forget about his sister." She smirked, clearly ignoring what I had just said

🌨

October 2019 』

It was still snowing when I left school that evening. A small smile crept up my face as I recalled how amazed were the kids' faces earlier.

As for me, I wasn't that fond of snow. I always thought it was beautiful to look at, but mostly when you're inside, sheltered from the cold and the slippery streets.

As I approached the train station, I noticed a familiar figure standing in the dark. It was a man's. He had his back facing me; I couldn't see his face. I tried my best to ignore him and began to walk down the stairs until a hand caught my arm. Taken aback, I turned to the stranger in shock until I noticed the familiar rectangular smile. I quickly got off his grasp, trying to collect myself.

His deep laugh broke the tensed atmosphere. However, I was far from amused. "That's not funny, Mister Kim. What are you doing here?"

He slipped his hands in the pockets of his beige trench-coat, never ceasing to smile. "It's been a long time."

Indeed, it had been two weeks since our last conversation. Not long enough if you ask me.

"I was worried you'd forget about me, so here I am."

His seductive smirk made me blush, but I sinked my face in the collar of my turtleneck to hide it.

I knew I had to leave but curiosity made it hard. Also, I admit it wasn't unpleasant to see him.

"Look, we aren't in school now. I'm not anyone's brother. Just Kim Taehyung, a hot guy who's into an even hotter girl." he grinned as my cheeks were burning, as usual

A hot girl? That was the first time someone actually called me that.

"Are you a fat fetishist or something?" I asked without thinking, regretting my question when he chuckled.

"First, that was uncalled for. Second, I'm just a sucker for beauties."

At that very moment, I officially turned into some ripe tomato. Although I was still doubtful of his words, hearing those compliments had a heartwarming effect.

"Let's go on a date. Just once. If you don't enjoy it, I promise I won't insist. I'll let you be."

Honestly, I wasn't sure anymore. Did I really want him to leave?

"Fine." I sighed in defeat. "I'm craving fried chicken."

A wide smile appeared on his gentle face. For some reason, it made me happy. "I like a girl who knows how to eat!"

We began to walk next to each other, heading to the closest fast-food.

"Right, you're not a fat fetishist." I rolled my eyes

He chuckled, lightly nudging me. "I'm not. I have a (y/n) fetish."

"Ugh." I cringed, but I sure did like it.