Where It All Started

Its been a week since my parents died so me and Tyrik are on our own (btw my name is Natasha I'm 16 years old). Tyrik is my older brother he is 5'6, 17 years old, brown skin, black hair and wears glasses. Right now I'm on the bus with my boyfriend Travis he's also 17 years old, 6'3, light skin had curly hair and was fine as fuck, we always sit in the back of the bus "you aight shawty?" I looked at him and nod yea he then kisses my forehead. I look up at him and start kissing him, there wasn't alot of people on the bus so we had the back all to ourselves. Only five people rode the bus today Travis, Jordan, Daijah, Victor, and I. Daijah and Victor are my best friends and Jordan is the one person I hate, he's tall and skinny, but a lil muscular, brown skin has soft black hair and i will admit he is cute, but I don't like him since he has always been messing with me ever since we were kids. Tyrik decided to go to the basketball court with a few friends so he isnt on the bus today. I get on top of Travis' lap and continue to make out with him his hands are gripping my ass and I can start to feel him getting hard, "Damn babygirl yo ass so fat" I started to rub his dick ngl im still a virgin so this is my first time doing this, I always day dream and have wet dreams about having good sex. I whipped out his dick and got down and started to get to work, I gave that nigga the best blowjob of his life and after he came I kept going, his dick started to twitch. He busted in my mouth and u know with my nasty ass I swallow that bit "Damn Daddy tasty sweet" I got up in time just to see I was at my bus stop I grab a napkin out my purse and wiped my face and gave Travis a kiss "bye baby" and as soon as I turned around he smacked my ass "I know my ass is fat" he smirked "Damn right it is, like how you suck dick so good and you a virgin?" I looked at him and winked "I don't know". I get off the bus and I started walking home and I see Mason my dealer, "Wassup shorty" he winks at me. "Hey Mason" I roll my eyes "do you got it on you today?" He nods, we go into the alley and he pulls out a small little bag of weed. I take it and give him the money. "Thanks" I started to walk off but he grabs me.