Broken and Lust

"What you mean its not what it looks like, like who da fuck is she" the girl got up in my face "I'm his babymama who is you" ok now I'm really pissed and frustrated I grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the floor and kicked her hella hard in the stomache i didn't care bout the consequences I'm pissed that's when Travis grabbed me and was holding me back "GET OFF OF ME YOU CHEATING BASTARD I WAS LOYAL TO YOU AND THIS IS HOW I GET REPAID?!" I couldn't help but cry "Jordan take her home" Jordan picked me up " were done Travis I never want to see you again" then we left we were in the car and was parked in the driveway "Hey you aight?" I looked at Jordan then looked away he put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing and squeezing em i will admit it felt good I looked at him again "I'm fine ok" he started to lean in closer and he kissed me tounge down my throat and all he slid one hand down my pants and started rubbing my pussy then he slipped in one finger then two and started thrusting in and out "get in the back of the car" with out hesitation I got in the back, then he follows he takes off my pants and panties and starts eating me out that shit feels good as fuck he then slides in two fingers  which hurts but feels good and he starts thrusting in and out while sucking on my clit mannnnn when i tell you I was wet as fuck and I mean wet like an ocean I couldnt help it but shake a little and was about to cum then he stops and then whips out his dick which is monstrously huge he starts teasing me by putting the tip in and out then he slide the whole the thing "it hurts" I cry out "I don't care you gonna take dis dick" and he went deeper I moaned in pain "Jordan it hurts" he pulls out "You  a virgin?" "What does it look like stoopid" he gives me a nasty look zips up his pants and gets out of the car I put on my pants and get out and Tyrik is outside "da fuck all got going on"