Still Don't Like You

"Let go of me, I have to get home. Damn it Mason!" He looks at me licking his lips, he then pulls me back into the alley pinning me against the wall. I honestly don't like where this is going; I tried to fight him off of me but he was still holding me against the wall. Then he started to kiss me "MASON GET OFF OF M-" he covers my mouth I bite his hand as hard as can "Ah shit! That hurts you dirty bitch!" He slaps me "Be quiet", tears start to run down my face, he starts to unbuckles his pants, and rip a hole in my leggings. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" I could recognize that voice from anywhere, its Jordan why the hell would he be here, of all places. I thought he was with Tyrik then I see my older brother Tyrik and he looks mad as hell along with Omar and Ryan Tyrik's best friends Mason let's go of me and I run towards Tyrik and them crying Tyrik grabs me and hugs me "you aight did he hurt or anything" I looked at him and nods yes " he slapped me" Jordan gets really pissed and  walks up to Mason and punches him in the face breaking his nose and starts beating the shit out of him Tyrik picks me up and carries me home. I go to my room and go to sleep.

**4 hours later**

When I woke up I went to the kitchen with shorts and a t-shirt on. I see Jordan in the living room playing GTA V "What the hell are you doing in my house! Where is Tyrik?!" He doesn't look up at me as he continues playing his game. I hate being ignored, so I walk over and unplugged the TV. He gets up and walks over towards me; he's really close "why the fuck you do that for" I can't help it but bite my lip a lil and look up and down at him he starts to smirk "yo short ass" I can't help it but blush "your too close Jordan and where is my brother Tyrik" he steps closer having me up against the wall "your brother told me to watch you from now on since he is gonna be working and won't be around as much" I try to walk off but he puts his hand on the wall blocking me "What do you want Jordan" he leans in closer and whispers in my ear "you and your fat ass" then doorbell rings and he backs up and I go and answer I its Travis he hugs me tight "hey babygirl I heard what happen you good" I nod my head yes and then Jordan comes to the door "Wassuh Travis" they dab each other up "Whats good Jordan thanks for helpin my babygirl out" he gives me a kiss "I  gotta gk to work" then he leaves I go to my room and get dressed I put on some jeans and a crop top and some air Jordan's I grab my keys and head in the living room "ima go to the mall" "I'm going with you" I roll my eyes "aight" he got up and walk towards me and grabbed my ass "problem shawty" im frozen and cant move my ass is legit my weakness i like it when my ass gets played with from grabbing to smacking "let's just go we go to the mall and walk around we go to the food court and I see Travis with another girl I walk up to him and slam my hand on the table "who da fuck is dis" he looks at me in shock "Tasha what are you doing here and its not what I looks like"