Burn Thirteen

With Touya, my own brother, pinning me on a desk in the room where my classmates were in, I couldn't do anything. I was ashamed of myself for abandoning my friends who came to help; if I hadn't left them, then we wouldn't be in this mess. Now look where we're at. Them tied up and me being raped by a villain, by my brother.

I could feel every lick, bite, caress, kiss, and slap with a high intensity. My body was becoming hypersensitive and every time Touya touched me, I couldn't help but let out small but nearly inaudible cries. Each time I tried to look away from my friends, Touya would hold my head down on the desk, making me show my face to them.

I felt so terrible. If I had to choose between this or the beatings I'd receive from my father, I'd choose the latter of the choice.

As I was being harassed, I heard Bakugou speak up to me. I simply shut my eyes and tightly clamped my mouth shut, but listened to what he had to say.

" Icy-Hot! Don't you dare let these villains beat you! Think of what Deku will feel if he found out his only hope of saving was defeated?! When they took him, he cried out your name, hoping you'd hear him! He was terrified out of his mind, so don't you dare fail him! Fight!"

I didn't know why, but my eyes had teared up and I felt my own tears fall down my cheek before falling off the bridge of my nose. Touya chuckled again and his attacks became more ferocious, causing me to let out a small cry I've been trying to keep to myself. My eyes closed tightly, and all I could think about now was Midoriya. I envisioned his happy and smiling face, his sad face, his flustered face, his embarrassed one, everything.

Thinking about him, in pain, crying, calling my name, was enough to make me find my fighting spirit. However, I soon lost it when Touya started groping my nether regions.

" You looked like you were about to fight back, so why don't I calm you down?"

" .... G-go to Hell... Touya...."

" There you go. Say it again. Say my name."

" ... Never...." I spat my anger into the desk, as a childish way to retaliate.

" That's not how you should behave!"

As his voice grew loud, he started to use his quirk on me, burning my skin slightly. I let out small cries of pain, not wanting to give in to this bastard's commands. I needed to shake this bastard off me, and fast, but how? If I'm not careful, he could burn me alive. What can I do?

Then a realization popped into my mind.

He was holding me down from my right side. I could freeze him in an instant, but would I be quick enough? I opened my eyes slightly, and looked over to Bakugou, looking for answers, for possible escapes. He simply nodded his head as he slowly sat up. I blinked harshly before relaxing a bit, to make Touya think I was giving in, to create an opening for myself.

However, just as I was about to go through with my plan, something happened that caused me to fall to the floor and look up in shock.

" SMASH!!!"

This was all that I heard as I regained my ability to recall the past events. I looked up as a figure was standing above me and eventually crouched down in front of me. Before I could determine who it was that sat before me, they embraced me tightly. I could tell right away from the cinnamon scent coming from them, who they were, that I could return the embrace. As I did so, I could hear everyone call out to the person holding me.

" Midoriya!"

" Deku!"

I rested my head in the crook of his neck before speaking softly.

" Midoriya? Is it truly you?"

" I'm here now, Todoroki. Everything is going to be alright now."

This was indeed Midoriya. He spoke to me as a mother would while she tried to calm her child. He swayed me back and forth gently, petting me all the while. I soon backed out of his hold before caressing his cheek and locking our foreheads together.

" I was so scared something bad happened to you."

" You're telling me. Todoroki, we should help untie everyone."

When he backed away from me to help the others, I slowly stood up, trying not to fall back down to the floor. When I finally managed to stand up, I looked around the room to take in my surroundings. First was Touya knocked out cold on the floor, then my ripped shirt outside of the room, the broken down door from which Midoriya came bursting through, the group whom which were tied up, and Midoriya helping them with their restraints. However, as I inspected Midoriya even closer, I noticed that he had scratches and cuts on his face.

I tried to walk over to him but ended up falling onto the floor from losing my balance.

" Shoto!" Midoriya rushed over to me and helped prop me up.

" I- I'm fine, don't worry about me. I'm still getting over what he did."

" What did he do to you?" He asked in all seriousness, which was almost clouded in a dark aura.

" I'll tell you after we get back to UA. For now, we need to help the others and get out of here."

" Alright, just take it easy for now."

" I will."

" Well, well. Isn't this a cute scene I walked on." A voice from outside the room echoed.

Midoriya and I looked over to the doorway where we were given the sight of Shigaraki standing there, slouched, hands in his pockets, and obviously jeering at us.

" I must say, Midoriya, that punch of yours sure did hurt. However, I think I'm growing a slight tolerance to it. Also, you might want to tell Todoroki what I had you watch." Shigaraki cackled.

I turned to Midoriya only to see his head lowered and whatever hair was long enough was covering his face.

AN: Here's chapter thirteen. As I said in Regretful Past, this probably isn't all that good for the reason I've shared with you all a few times now. Anyway, I'm going to keep updating these stories as I'm on a road trip for a spontaneous weekend trip that my dad came up with. So I'll see you guys in Twisted Fate. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one.

<<<To Be Continued>>>