☆First Kiss~☆

☆Huey~☆
It was at a Junior Woodchuck meeting. He was working when you went up and kissed him. He went bright red and shyly kissed you on the cheek.

☆Louie~☆
Louie just walked up and kissed your cheek. You smiled and kissed his forehead.

☆Dewey~☆
It was on an adventure. You two almost fell off a cliff. So you kissed him. Then slapped him.

☆Webby~☆
This bean kissed your cheek while you were drifting off to sleep. She thought you wouldn't remember, but you did. You just haven't brought it up.

☆Lena~☆
She kissed you while you were sleeping. But you weren't sleeping. You couldn't sleep after that.

☆Violet~☆
You two haven't kissed.

☆Donald~☆
He went up to you and kissed you because you were scared Daisy would take him. You kissed back.

☆Gladstone~☆
You were on a date at a fancy restaurant when, by accident(Not kidding either. Straight up wasn't planned or anything) the whole spaghetti scene from Lady & the Tramp happened. XD

☆Fethry~☆
Same as above, except Fethry jumped back in surprise and the noodle fell from his mouth.

☆LaunchPad~☆
You were in the plane with him when you decided to just kiss him. He crashed.

☆Gyro~☆
You felt like kissing him, so you did. He kissed back.

☆Fenton~☆
His M'Ma shoved your faces together. You both squeaked.

☆Scrooge~☆
He was bad about Glomgold, so you went and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He went bright red.

☆Duckworth~☆
You were at one of Scrooge's Christmas parties[Though Duckworth planned it] and the two of you stood in a corner. You two got stuck under the mistletoe so he kissed you uwu

☆Magica~☆
You two haven't kissed. In all honesty, you're scared to kiss her.

☆Glomgold~☆
Glomgold hugged you and kissed you out of nowhere. It was adorable.