DON'T GIVE UP

THEME: Don't give up

MEMORY VERSE: Galatians 6 vs 9

Note; No matter how bad the conditions of your life and your mind, don't give up! Always lean on God's grace and not on your own ability to get desired results.

In Galatians 6 vs 9, we were told to keep on keeping on!  Don't be a quitter!  Don't have that old "give up" spirit. God is looking for people who will go all the way through with Him!

                        GO THROUGH

TEXT: Isaiah 43 vs 2

Whatever you may be facing or ecperiencing right now in your life, I am encouraging you to go through it with the Lord and not give up!

TEXT: Habakkuk 3 vs 19

The way God helps us to make spiritual progress is being with us to strengthen and encourage us to "keep on keeping on" in rough times. It is very easy to quit but it takes faith to go through.

                THE CHOICE IS YOURS

TEXT: Deuteronomy 30 vs 19

There are thousands upon thousands of thoughts presented to us everyday. The mind has to be renewed to follow after the spirit  and not the flesh. Our carnal minds have had so much practice operating freely that we surely don't have to use any effort to think wrong thoughts.

This is why we need to purposely choose to think right thoughts.

When we begin to feel that the battle of the mind is just too difficult and we are bombarded with doubt's and fears,  we must take a stand(James 1 vs 6)and say, "I will never give up! God is on my side, He loves me and He is willing to help me".

You and I will someday have to make choices throughout our lives. In Deuteronomy 30 vs 19, the Lord told the people that He had set life and death before his children and He urges us to choose life but do you know where death and life lies?

In proverbs 8 vs 21, death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. If whatsoever you think in your mind is what you speak, then you need to choose correctly what kind of thoughts you let flow in your mind. It is better we choose life generating thoughts,  when we do,  right words will follow.

                      DON'T GIVE UP

Is it possible to think as God thinks?  Impossible?  No!  Difficult? Yes!

God wants us to vs like Him, to live as He, to think as He does.. He wants us to be perfect. It is not impossible to be perfect but it is difficult because in sin did our mothers conceived us. But you know, we have God on our team. God is working even on you that's if you have invited Him to have control of your thoughts. He is reprogramming your mind.

It will definitely take time and it won't be easy but it's definitely the best to change your way of thinking than staying the same for the rest of your life.

            TURN AND TAKE
                 POSSESSION

TEXT: Deuteronomy 1 vs 6 - 8

Have you dwelt enough on the same mountain!? Have you spent forty years trying to make an eleven-day trip?  This means that you are a christian without victory.

Its only when you know the truth of God's word then you can achieve whatever you want in a short period of time. Let me urge you to make a quality decision that you're going to get your mind renewed and learn to choose the right thoughts.

Make up your mind that you will not quit and give up until victory is complete and you have taken possession of your rightful inheritance.

Quote of the day: "Do not give up... Keep on keeping on... God is on your side".