The One Who Got Away

Y/n pov

As Saji scream like a little girl and Sona was stunned like a dear I jump on Sona chair.

Sona and Saji: You can talk?!

Y/n: Well yes I'm not an animal. Also, another thing is what is with this COLLAR!?

As I said that trying to remove it the damn collar shock me.

Y/n: OK WHAT THE HELL!?

Sona: Well to answer your question that a magical collar.

Y/n: NO SHIT BUT WHY IS IT ON ME!?

Sona: Well your Saji familiar. So that makes you and Saji partners.

When she said that Saji crouch down to face me.

Saji: Don't worry little guy, we will be a great team. Anyway, do you have a name?

Y/n: Yes I fucking do and another thing...

As I said that I transform to my normal self

Y/n: IM NOT GOING TO BE YOUR PARTNER!

Sona: Y/N!

Y/n: Yes that's me don't wear it out.

Sona: Wait you were the cat?

Y/n: Yes I can turn into a cat and some other animals but that's not the point. How did you bound me to become his fucking pet?

I point at Saji who pass out because he fell over and hit his head. Man what a weakling.

Y/n: Anyway how could a weakling like him be able to bound me?

Sona: It's the spell my sister taught me.

Y/n: GO ON.

Sona: She said if you can pull it off it does not matter if they are stronger than you because that will make them yours.

When she said that I calm down a bit. Think a way out of this shit.

Y/n: For fuck sake *I start rubbing my face* well ask away you must have things to ask me.

Sona: Well *cough* let's start by what are you?

I roll my eyes

Y/n: Thought it is easy with the ears and tails *wiggle my tails* but I take it's not. I'm a nekomata one of the last few in this worlds after the war.

Sona: Sorry it's just I know someone who has their pawns dress as nekos.* she shook her head after saying that* Anyway, what was your reason for being that cat. * she narrows her eyes at me*

*A bit scared and turn on the same time*

Y/n: W-well I was just having fun. I don't mean no harm to it and plus the prank was for Rias anyway. But I saw you and thought it would be funny to have fun with you and well it seems things got out of hands and backfire on me.