Chapter 2: If I'm a princess than your the frog.

Chapter 2: If I'm the princess than your the frog.

__________________________________________

Hi guys! Did you have an awesome Halloween? I know I did.  Anyways I'm back at school tomorrow. :-'( It's so sad...

Because of school I won't be able to update every day. Maybe every other day or something like that. I wil have 50,000 words by the end of thirty days though. It's only day three so everything is okay for now. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started laughing histerically. "Yeah right! Me? hahaha, nope!" I was laughing at him now. "I mean seriously! First you kidnap me, then you bring me to a beautiful white limo and tell me that I 'm a-" I started laughing again before I could finish my sentence. "Miss  Burnolo, that is no way for a lady such as yourself to act." George said.

I sobered up after a couple minutes and turned my body so that I was facing George. "So your telling me that my Grand mother, my real grand mother, is the queen of this place called Woodland's Eve? That would mean that I am a what? Princess? No, because my mother would be the princess." I said to George. He looked both amused and annoyed. "Yes Miss Burnolo. Everything you said is right except for one little but kinda huge thing. Your grand mother used to be the queen of Wooldland's Eve. Last year she gave the title to your mother. That's why she is away so much. That would mean that you are the one and only Princess Cree. Since your mother married though you are Princess Burnolo. You do have cousins who are princes and princesses though. They are also being informed of their family tree today. Now we will arrive at the airport in about an hour and we will get on the private jet with your cousins." George said this like he had practiced it before. 'He probably practiced in the mirror.' I thought to myself with a scoff. I didn't realise when I scoffed that it was out loud though, so when I did this everyone in the limo looked at me. Heck, even the driver looked at me through the rearview mirror. Guess they're not used to young ladys making unlady like sounds in this limo. "Fancy posh people." I muttered under my breath making sure that the dude sitting next to me heard.

I saw him smile and I immediately knew that he wasn't uptight and posh like the rest of the people here.

*****

I think I fell asleep because someone was shaking me and shouting my name. "Arietty, Arietty, Arietty, ARIETTY, ARIETTY!!!" I didn't recognise the voice and just slapped the person shaking me without opening my eyes. "Ouch! That hurt!" The person I didn't know said. I'll call him Bob. "I don't care I'm tired."I said sleepily.

Suddenly I was floating in the air. I screamed and heard a chuckle. I opened my eyes and saw the dude that I was sitting next to in the limo. "What are you doing? Put me down NOW!"I yelled at him. "Oh, your awake princess." That was all he said but kept walking, he didn't put me down. "I'm not a princess.," I told him. He scoffed, much ike I did in the limo, and said, very sarcastically might I add, "No your not. Your mother is just the queen of Woodland's Eve saying she has a kid wgho will be princess foer no reason at all."  'Well, hasn't he been taught manners?' I asked myself. "If I'm a princess than your the frog." I told him before jumping out of his arms. He stopped walking when I said that. "Goodbye Bob. Have fun." I called over my shoulder. Right before I was out of earshot I heard him call to me, "Who's Bob?" But I just walked away laughing like a maniac. I kept laughing until I saw my fake grandpa. I walked up to him and asked him where we were. "We are on a runway waiting for the jet to arrive. Your cousins are over there." He pointed top a group of kids around my age talking near a black limo. "Thanks Grandpa I think I'll go talk to them. Also tell Bob I'm igoring him." I said before walking over to my cousins.

They looked like they were doing introductions so I joined the group without anyone noticing and waited until they asked me to introduce myself. It was kinda like a kids summer camp when you have to stand in a circle and tell everyone your name even though you know no one will remember you, so I decided to stop this and start something so that I can actually remember evryones names. "Yo, dudes. What is this? The first day of school?" I asked loud enough for everyone to hear me. The guy who was introducing himself stopped talking. He looked like your typical nerd and I felt sorry for him. Kinda. "Look, no ones gonna remember anybodys name if you do introductions like that. For example, what's her name." I pointed at the girl who had introduced herself before nerd boy. Nobody answered so I smirked at them. "Told ya. If you want people to remember your name you gotta make a scene. Like I just did. I'm Arietty Burnolo by the way. And I'm a pretty princess." I said the last bit very sarcastically. Everyone laughed, obviously knowing what it's like to find out that your royal.

Suddenly it got really quiet and it turned really awkward. "So, you guys are gonna be my new family. How do you feel about that?" I asked. They all looked at me once again except for one guy who said, "I guess we can't help who are family is." I smirked at him. "Guess not. I mean come on, who wants a grumpy guy like you in their family?" I asked him. He didn't answer, so I guess I misjudged him. "Actually I change my mind. I think you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Try not to wake up like that everyday or I'll unleash my seceret army of Chihuahuas on you." He smiled slightly. "Not so seceret anymore is it?" It wasn't anyone in the group of my new family who said it. In fact as I turned towards the voice I found out that it was Bob who said it. "What do you want Bob?" I asked rudely. Don't judge me. It's not like you'd want to talk to someone who woke you up when you were sleeping peacefully either. "My names not Bo-" I cut him off before he could finish talking. "Just cut to the chace Bob."  H elet out a sigh of defeat and told us that the plane had landed.

We all got on the plane/jet and found places to sit. It was a private jet so we were all sitting in first class. I was sitting next to the dude I was talking to in the group. You know the one who woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Yeah him. "So, cousin. Which side of the family are you from? King? Queen? King's nephew? Queen's nephew? Grandchild?" He turned to me and smiled. "Queen's nephe I think.. How are you part of this crazy family?" He said laughing a little. "I'm the king and queens daughter apparently, and have only been informed today." I said sighing and watched as his face showed shock. "Woah, you only found out today that you're the king and queens daughter?

I nodded my head. "I also have a fake grandpa and have an enemy called Bob?"