chapter 18 : forever

i wake up too cars driving around and zooming in the parking lot. 

just what i need. my head gets full with memorys form last night. and i know i have to go home. sometime. 

i start up the car and start driving. i listen to the radio then it starts 'say something' i know i love and hate this song. 

'and i....will swallow my..pride. your the one that i love....and im saying good bye, say something im giving up on you! sorry that i couldn't get to you! say something im giving up on you'  i start to cry know that i still love mitch but also adam. adam is my best friend and i love him since the start. but the same is for mitch but we had a relationship thats all. and think that im moving out tommorow eats me inside out knowing that ill just be a fan and know that long distant relationships never work and i feel that i dont want to move in because i will just be annoyed by mitch or adam.

'i never wanted this to happen' i say to myself.

i drive down the street and pull into the drive way slowly. i slip out of my seat and walk towards the door. i slowly open it and walk in. all the sudden the team rushes over to me and starts yell a me for leaving. 

i cant stay here. i know it just tommorow ill move out to sana barbara where i rented the home.

i push mitch infornt of me out of my way as i head up stairs. i walk into my room only too see my things packed already all posters cothes you name it. i sit on the bed crying my eyes out when the door opens and someone walks in.

'go away mitch' i yell 

'i want to talk.' mitch says

;well i dont' i spat

he sits next to me hugging me tightly and i cant help it but smile.

his warm arm cover the scars from my past.

'katlyn' he starts

he takes my shoulder and makes me face towards him.

'i will forever love you, forever no matter what.' he states

i nodd and lay on the bed. i slowly close my eyes and feel me getting tired. but when i was drifting off a pair of lips touched mine.

he let go and pulled the covers over me.

he gets up and heads toward the door and flickers off the lights.

but before closing the door he stops

'i love you katlyn forever'

and i feel a smile come across my face.