Request Page

Ok so for my next oneshot book, I don't want it clogged up with sequels from the first book so all sequels that you want will be written in this book. You can request a sequel like any other oneshot and all rules from the first and second books are the same. Except sequel shot requests will be slightly different, but if you have a question about the rules don't be afraid to comment or pm me. 

Rule 1: You can only request up to four parts, if a series already has four parts (there is one or two that already have four parts in my first book). The series with four parts cannot be requested for another part, by four parts I get tired and the oneshot will get dull.

Rule 2: This book is for requests made in Book 1 of my oneshots, not book 2. If you want a sequel from the second book it's the same rules, o.g requester either has to ask for it or three different people have to want a request. When the three-request rule is met I'll post a comment where y'all can post whatever ideas you have and I'll try to incorporate all of them in the oneshot (these rules will also be defined in the second book). 

Rule 3: For sequelshots that have been asked for by three people or more in my first book I will post a chapter called '*character* x *character/reader* idea board' and put a lil' blurb of what the first request was before the actual chapter which is where you can put in what you want to request in that chapter (which will be deleted shortly after the chapter is published), unlike Rule 2, I won't work on the request until I see at least 3-5 comments (depending on comment length) of ideas you want.

Those are all the rules I can think of for now but if I think of anything else I'll add them to the rule list, just because the rules are in a different format doesn't mean this book is strict. I'm still super chill so if you make a mistake with the rules no big deal, I'll just correct you and we can work through it together. Can't wait for this new book my dudes, this is Ftfanx777 over and out (^-^)/