TWO

Ashiah's POV:

That summer the boys and I were sent to different summer camps against our wills. We wrote each other every week, sending letters and post cards.  It was the longest time we had ever spent apart. I missed them terribly every day but, I found some comfort knowing Lincoln and Von had each other. We would tell each other about the bug ridden activities and the disgusting food we were being served. Every letter had a different story, some funny and some disturbing. No matter what, we always told each other how much we missed being together. On the last day of camp I got my last letter from Von and Lincoln.

Dear Ash,

We miss you so much! This has been the longest summer. We were just looking at the pictures of you that we have by our beds, thinking about you. I don't think we would have made it through the nights without you, if we didn't have them. We can't wait to see you next week! Stop freaking out about high school. It's going to be awesome! The three of us will rule the school. See ya soon, sweetheart!

Love,
Lincoln and Von

I knew Lincoln wrote the letter, not just because he signed it first and I know his handwriting but, he was the one who always called me sweetheart. Von would always call me kitten or hot stuff on occasion to make me blush. Lincoln was always more sensitive and was often easier to talk to. He knew how stressed out I was about starting school and he kept reminding me that things were going to be different this year. The letter worked like a charm, making me feel a million times better. No matter what happened at least I knew I could always depend on my best friends.

I was the first person on the bus and I almost wanted to yell at everyone at the camp to hurry up so we could leave. On the ride I re-read all of their letters to feel close to them. The boys got home a day before me and I knew they would be waiting for me as soon as I got home. I couldn't wait to see them. We only had one weekend left before school and that meant one more big summer sleepover.

Von's POV:

Lincoln and I were getting restless waiting for Ashiah. He was pacing all around the curl-dul-sac as he constantly looked to the hill, disappointed every time a bus didn't come down it. I was running a hand through my hair repeatedly before I thought that might mess it up so, I switched to rubbing my hands together impatiently. All Lincoln and I could talk about all summer long was how much we missed Ashiah. Things felt foreign without her and we didn't enjoy it for a second.

"Here comes the bus!" I shouted delightfully to Lincoln almost jumping up and down with excitement but, not doing it because, I didn't want her to see me geeking out over her arrival, even if I was.

The bus came to an abrupt stop in front of her house. We barely were able to catch a glimpse of her as she walked through the bus to the front. Lincoln and I kept bobbing our heads up to sneak a peak at her. Ashiah walked down the bus steps and everything began moving into slow motion as my jaw dropped open. I looked over at Lincoln and he was having a similar reaction. We were practically drooling and were both frozen in place. I felt like I couldn't even form words together to find a sentence to speak. Our staring went on so long that we didn't even notice the bus was gone and Ashiah was right in front of us.

"Holy shit! Kitten, you look hot, smoking hot!" I told her as I observed the new developments to her body. Ashiah looked to the ground instantly trying to hide the blush that was turning her face bright red.

"Wow, just wow! You look beautiful, sweetheart! You've really filled out." Lincoln added as he scanned her body up and down approvingly.

"Your boobs are huge now and those curves! Damn, I can't believe we missed this happening." I confessed while, my eyes were glued to her breasts.