Prologue

Aphmau' s (7 years old) POV:

I was skipping along after my play date with my friend Aaron. (Yes I just did it ok) I got home to find my daddy sad with tears but also mad?

Aph-Bold Zach- Italics

"Daddy why are you crying?"

"Y-Your mother died in a car crash" (Wow way to lay it on a kid)

"W-What!...m-mommy's gone.."

I fell to the floor crying until I heard a scenester but deep chuckle. My daddy grabbed me by my hair.

"Ow daddy what are you doing stop it!"

"Never you are going to obey me. I am finally going to get what I wanted ever since you were born!"

Daddy dragged me into the kitchen. The corner of my eye I saw him pick something shinny up.

"D-Daddy what are you do-"

I stopped midsentence when I felt a tugged on my hair then my head felt lighter. I looked at the ground. M-My hair!?!?!

"Daddy what are you doing"

"You will be forced to be a boy. What I wanted ever since you came to the world"

"But I'm a girl I don't want to be a boy I'm Aphmau your daughter"

"No your Angel my son.." (Thanks Evy for the help of the name)

*Aphmau grew up and goes to high school now*

I brushed my short hair and covered my chest. I looked at the mirror I look like a boy. (No duh) I got dressed. Well I know my height will never change. I walked to school and saw my group of friends. I saw Aaron my friend since my childhood but he doesn't know that I was a girl then.

"Hey Angel~Sempai!" KC shouted over my way.

"Hey KC" I'm surprised that they don't notice my voice.

"Hey Aaron" I have to force myself to stop blushing when I'm talking to him. Cause I have a crush on him but I'm like this.

"Hey Angel"

Aaron's POV:

There's something up with him. But he also always reminds me of some one I had a crush on long ago...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hope you like this new story I'm working on this is a little teaser. A longer chapter will be made soon. Have a great day or time reading!

The Moon's out

382 Words