Chapter One: Gilbertism

"Someone - or something - actually spoke to me in my dreams last night. I know it was real," a teenage boy mumbled to himself, staring himself down in the mirror.

"It wasn't fake. Someone was contacting me. I have a duty. Gilbert needs me."

He briskly walked out of the bathroom and into his eyestrain bedroom, punching a balloon alien on the way in, before flopping down onto his bed and getting out his school owned district bootyhole chromebook.

"Let's see... I still have some time before school begins, let's see if I can find anything about this hunk of a man."

He googled his name; Gilbert Jefferson. He had no idea how important a role that name would play in his life from that morning forward.

Strangely enough, no information on Gilbertism was found on the Internet. "Ugh. Stupid district probably blocked any relevant information, stupid anti-gilbertismests," he mumbled in frustration.

"HAMSTER MUFFIN! TIME TO GO!" the boy's mother called.

"Already? I'll ask retard and retard number two if they know anything and go from there," Hamster muffin said, putting on his backpack and running down the stairs, walking outside and getting into the car.

As his mother drove him to Dummystone High School, Hamster muffin gazed out the window, deep in thought.

"Gilbert..."