Chapter four: bakugo feet (NSFW WARNING)

"The... The test? What test?" Hamster muffin asked, tilting his head slightly in confusion.

"The test to show the true ambassador. You have won, and now you get the prize," Gilbert said with a slight sensual smirk, before snapping his fingers and teleporting them away.

The place Gilbert had taken them was nothing like Hamster muffin had ever seen before. They weren't standing on solid ground. They weren't standing on anything at all, really. There was nothing around. No walls, no ceiling, no floor.

Hamster muffin looked around, taking a careful step forward to test if he could walk. It was just as supportive as stepping onto any normal floor.

"Wow, Gilbert really is a God... Where the freekies am I, bro?" Hamster muffin thought.

"Wait. You mentioned a reward, right? What is this reward?" Hamster muffin asked Gilbert, filled with curiosity.

Hamster muffin noticed Gilbert was now wearing a silky white bathrobe, which gloriously draped over his curves, showing them off wonderfully. He gulped, eyeing this sexy beast up and down.

Gilbert put one hand on his hip. "The prize is... Me," He used his other hand to pull on the tie of the robe, causing it to elegantly fall to the floor. His ass was so fat you could see it from the front. The slight breeze from the robe falling caused his succulent cheeks to clap and jiggle, making Hamster muffin drool like a rabid dog.

Suddenly, a hand emerged from the top of Hamster muffin's pants, unzipping and unbuttoning them. Through his boxers, an arm punched its way through, causing Gilbert's eye to widen with surprise.

"Not only are you the ambassador, you're... The fabled arm dick square nuts..? I have heard so much about you, and yet your arm is even larger than I could have imagined..! The muscles..!" Gilbert swooned.

Hamster muffin's scrumptious balls flopped out of the arm hole, looking straight at Gilbert. His phat nuts were... EYES?!

Gilbert licked his lips and got on his knees in front of the arm dick wielding greenette, putting the hand in his mouth and Hamster muffin punching the back of his throat.

Gilbert choked and teared up, deep throating Hamster muffin's throbbing muscled arm all the way down to his square eye nuts, causing the hand to emerge from his other end, effectively skewering the god on Hamster muffin's veiny schlong.

Gilbert stopped sucking and cried out in pain, but Hamster muffin simply glared at him and pinched his cheek, mumbling, "who said you were allowed to stop? Slob on my knob right now."

Gilbert whimpered before sucking as hard as he could, the arm suddenly snapping back and the hand spreading and shooting neon green glowstick fluid all over the room from Gilbert's luscious ass.

Hamster muffin chuckled, "What a good bitch you are. Now go and lick it up."

The arm retracted from Gilbert's body, causing him to fall to the floor and yelp. However, he obeyed, and licked up the glowing fluid from the floor, sticking his jello ass in the air.

"Now swallow it, whore."

Gilbert obeyed again, drinking the acidic liquid and feeling it drip down into his stomach.

Hamster muffin walked up behind the god and slapped his ass, causing it to jiggle like an anime girl's.

"H-HYAAAAH~! Be more gentle, sir..!" Gilbert cried out, whining.

Hamster muffin again inserted his arm dick into Gilbert's juicy hole, making Gilbert shriek with pleasure.

"Damn! If only Jungkook and Peachy knew I was pegging god right now! That would show those whores who's boss!" Hamster muffin laughed.

With every clap of Gilbert's holy cheeks, lighting struck down upon Earth. Two bolts struck Jungkook and Peachy for daring to defy Hamster muffin. They were fried immediately while walking to Peachy's house, and fell dead on the sidewalk.

Two familiar people happened to be walking home across the street from this, and stared for a second.
It was Emalf and Dirk!
"... Hey, free dinner!" Dirk laughed.
"Ooga booga mm" Emalf replied, running over to them and starting to feast. Dirk joined him, munching and crunching on the two teenagers like they were potato chips.

After they finished both of the corpses, they continued walking like nothing had happened, holding hands as they left.

By the time that event had ended, Hamster muffin had released his glowstick juice once more, and Gilbert was laying on the floor, his insides literally destroyed from being turned into a kebab.

Hamster muffin stepped on him, "From this day on, you are now my bitch."