Chapter Two: Who Is Gilbert?

Hamster muffin's mother arrived at school, dropping Hamster muffin off at the front door. Dummystone High School had a thing called "block scheduling", making it more like college. Because of this, the classes were each 90 minutes long and split between A class days and B class days.

Today was a B day, and Hamster muffin headed to his first class of the day. He is normally a very focused student, but he had a lot on his mind today.

"Gilbert. I need to find Gilbert," Hamster muffin mumbled to himself, staring out the window of his classroom.

Bong.

The bell rang, and Hamster muffin rose from his seat, grabbing his backpack and hustling down the stairs to the cafeteria.

His two friends were already at the table, as well as the homosexual.

"Ew. It's Chester," Hamster muffin scoffed at the homo, taking his seat. Chester shrugged and continued to read her book, titled "homosexuality for dummies".

"Yoooo yo yo, it's Hamster muffimmmm! Hey retard!" the tall boy at the table said, doing a little boogie in his seat.

"Hey loser Hamster muffin," the short stupid boy said.

"Hey stupid Emalf, hey stupid Dirk," Hamster muffin chuckled.
"Hey, so, have either of you ever heard about someone named Gilbert Jefferson? Or a religion called Gilbertism?" he asked.

"... No...?" said Emalf and Dirk simultaneously, confused.

"Gilbert? That's a stupid name," Chester said, disgusted.

"Shut up, Chester! That is a superior name, unlike ChEsTeR! I will have cereal with your bile as the milk and your teeth as the cereal!" Hamster muffin threatened, enraged.
Chester blinked, then went back to reading.

"I had a wack dream last night, I guess, and this... Really sexy guy came up to me, and asked me to be his second in command in Gilbertism. He told me he was a god, and that his name was Gilbert Jefferson." Hamster muffin said, deep in thought.

"Oooh eff! What'd he look like?" Emalf asked, poking Hamster muffin's arm.

"Oh, yeah!" Hamster muffin exclaimed enthusiastically, grabbing Emalf's finger and bending it backwards to the point of almost breaking it. Emalf screeched in pain, shaking his hand. "AGH-!
Well, did you see his cock? How big was it?"

"He didn't show me that, but... He was so hot, I plan on changing that soon. I need to find out more about him to contact him.
He was very tall - massive! He was just a silhouette from what I could see, but I could see one of his eyes. Everything else was just a sort of misty black shadow."

"Hot," Emalf chuckled, taking a bite of his gravy covered apple.

Dirk nodded, taking a bite of his hash brown, "Makes sense."

Hamster muffin tapped the table, "I will do anything I can to see Gilbert again. I want to get to know him better. I will be the best right-hand-person he could ever ask for and more. I will make him happy and bring him pleasure.

Gilbert will be mine."