Across the Hall - That's My Sweater

T H A T ' S   M Y   S W E A T E R

a l e x i s   &   n a t e

The smell of bacon wafted through the air as Nate sleepily walked towards the kitchen. As he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, he wondered if hell had frozen over. Alexis must've been in a good mood to be awake before him.

As he rounded the hallway and the kitchen came into view, he paused.

Alexis had her back turned to him and she was reaching across the counter. Normally he would've just ignored it, but she only in an oversized sweater and lavender panties. Her whole ass was on display for him.

He groaned internally, then cleared his throat, alerting her of his presence.

"You should be more careful, I'm a man, you know."

Still slightly bent over, she looked over at him over her shoulder and rolled her eyes,

"Yeah, a man that still listens to One Direction."

"They make great music," he defended, walking past her to get a cup from the cupboard.

"Made," she corrected.

"Hey, they may come back."

Mug in one hand, he grabbed the coffee pot with the other and started pouring himself a cup.

"How many jacks you want?" She asked.

Turning around to answer hers, he paused again.

It was his sweatshirt.

"Dude! You're spilling!" she exclaimed, pointing to his hands with the spatula she was holding.

Startled, he put the pot back down and turned back to look at her.

"That's my sweater," he said matter-o-factly.

She looked down.

"Oh yeah, I guess I never gave it back to you," she shrugged.

She was wearing nothing but his sweater and purple panties with messy bedhead and she just shrugged.

This girl would be the death of him.