Therapy .17

Richie made it home and parked his bike in the garage. Both of his parents cars where in the driveway so they obviously got home before he did. Richie sighed and walked in sheepishly kicking his shoes off. " where the hell where you boy?" His fathers voice boomed from the kitchen, it wasn't in a threatening way surprisingly. " I was hanging out with Eddie" Richie replied as he sat down on the counter. His mom was probably upstairs taking a shower or something. Richies father almost looked disgusted. " is there.. something wrong?" Richie asks pushing his glasses up and looking over at his father. " well his mom talked about putting him in that uhm, therapy that makes you change your mind about being gay?" Richies heart sank to the ground. " conversion therapy.." Richie said just above a whisper. " ya, that, I just can't imagine having a gay son, I mean your not gay" his dad said glancing over the newspaper. " mhm" Richie hummed. What the hell was Richie supposed to say, that he was gay? That he was making out with Eddie a second ago? That Whenworth Toziers son was gay? Richie got up and walked to his room slamming the door shut and sitting carefully on the bed. He let out a scream into his hands and started to cry, he took his glasses off and sat on the ground with his back on the foot of the bed. Eddie, going to fucking conversion therapy.. even me.. by then Richies mind was racing and he was having a mental break down. Then the phone rang so he whipped his eyes and went to answer it. " h-hello?" Richie said exhausted from crying. " hey it's Bev... you ok Rich?" She asks from the other end. Richie took a long pause. "I-no" he said calmly. " great, can you come over in about 2 hours, like 1 am ish? My dad will be asleep by then." Richie looked at the picture of him with his arms wrapped around Bev,they where both smoking a cigarette in front of a playground. The both where wearing pretty heavy cloths so the picture was taken last year around December. "Uhm yeah, need anything?" Richie asks messing with the phone wire. " uhm just bring a lighter, see you then trash mouth" she hung up and Richie put his head back in his knees.