That bitch outside is Pinocchio's disfigured sister

No one could find a way to comfort Chandler, not with the looming threat of McNamara possibly dead.  All they could do was just look away in discomfort while Chandler sobbed on.

Suddenly, the lights above them illuminating the room were flickering in and out of control, swinging back and forth crazily. 

Behind them, shuddering footsteps echoed throughout the hallway. 

At the end of it, they could see a limping figure, though not quite clear to see in the dark. They all can tell it was not human. Even Chandler stopped crying to look at the creature. 

It was a skinny black figure with a white mask for a face.  The seven teenagers assumed quickly it was a female, by the red lipstick painted on the upper and bottom part of her wide smile in an exaggerated pucker. 

The mask was somewhat similar to that of a Pierrot, with big rosy red cheeks covering her cheekbones. Two purple stripes stretch from the bottom of her eyes and poured down her face until it reached the top of her mouth.

 Her body was weirdly shaped. Unlike a normal human, she was round and oblong shaped. White stripes laced around her wrists and ankles.  

She also had an incredibly thin waist with three big white buttons stitched into her chest, with only had three fingers on each hand, all six of them long and spindly. She had no feet, instead her legs are tapered to a point. 

Her movements were slow and jerky, her way of movement reminded them that of a zombie's. 

And if you looked closely, You could see barely visible strings tied around her wrists and arms. The strings are connected to a huge black hand controller above her, which leaned forward, allowing her to move steadily towards them. 

Around her Jack in the box was playing in the back ground as she stared straight at them, but the notes were slow, even missing a few bars, making the song sound disturbing. 

She stopped and look at Veronica, whose breath was hitching. 

"A medium..." She said, her voice was sweet and mellifluous like a little girl's. "I haven't seen a medium for a long time..."

"W-who are you?" Veronica quivered, her voice timid. 

"...It's quite difficult to answer that." She seem almost sorrowful, her voice sad and longing. "I used to have a name...but that was years ago. Now I can't remember. I have a new name now. I call myself the Puppet."

"You called me a medium, how did you know?" Veronica asked cautiously.

"It's your eyes." The Puppet cupped her hands tightly around her face (JD tensed beside her) . 

"Your eyes...they seem to sense more than the average human. Besides, I have met one of your kind before. Emily Deetz, I believe was her name..." 

The Puppet's fingers traced Veronica's cheek in a behaviour of longing.

Veronica could feel her friends tensed behind her.

 Emily Deetz was not only a medium.

Emily Deetz was Veronica's aunt. 

Was. She had passed away last year, under unknown circumstances. 

But from Veronica had heard from her cousin, Lydia, was Emily have left her house late at night for "work" one day. When she came back, she was mentally and physically drained. 

A few days later, she passed away.

It had been a terrible day, Emily was a great witch, medium, sister, and wife. But her greatest achievement was being a mother to her daughter.