Hmmm yes, the floor is made out of floor

This is just a pic of me in my Spider-man costume. Anyway, enjoy the chapter, or don't. It's up to you.

"DUCK!" Martha screams as an axe barely misses JD by inches. Chandler pulls the still unconscious Duke down, before any of the axes can chop off her head.

As the ride progresses, JD eyes Chandler. "Look," He starts talking. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I-"

"No," She cuts him off. "I brought us here. I am the reason why we are in this situation. I screwed up big time."

"Heather," JD speaks gently. "You're an unscrewed-up reaction to a screwed-up situation. Feeling screwed up in a screwed-up place, in a screwed-up time does not mean that you are screwed up."

"That was pretty confusing...but yeah I kind of get it." Chandler replied. "Thanks...I guess?"

"You're welcome." JD gives a little sad smile. 

"Sorry about what I said just now, about your mom...." Chandler bowed her head in shame.

JD reached out and tried his best to hug her, from the awkward position he was restrained in.

"You're forgiven." JD patted her on the back, his heart seemed to have lighten despite the danger they were in.

"It's a shame we're about to die though."

The minute those words left his mouth, he was greeted with the most alarming sight so far.

In front of him was nothing. Nothing at all. The trail stops there, a dead end.

But the cart they were sitting in did not. 

As it picks up extra speed, the four of them were sent hurling straight for what seems to be their death.

The cart sped off track, causing gravity to lose its hold for a while, making the gang float for a while before plummeting hard into the darkness.

"GUYS!" Martha screams. "WE GOT TO FIND A WAY TO GET OUT OF THIS CART OR ELSE WE'RE GONNA DIE!!"

"Hmmm yes, the floor is made out of floor." Chandler muttered loudly.  Which translates to: well, that is just fucking obvious.

JD and Chandler frantically gnawed at the bar restrains while the wind howled loudly in their ears as they continue to descend, their stomachs seems to drop heavily too. 

Their efforts seem useless as the result of them biting at the iron bar only caused toothaches.

Suddenly Martha had an idea.

"TRY SCRATCHING AT THE SIGIL! SEE IF YOU CAN FUCK IT UP!!"

JD and Chandler looked at her in shock.

"What?" Martha asked in confusion, wondering what was it that she had said wrong.

"Martha Dunnstock....did you just swore?" Chandler asked for confirmation.

"Yes?" Martha answered, still wondering why they were reacting like this when they were about to die.

In surprise, Chandler starting to flap her wings up and down, in what seemed like joy. "HA! HEATHER (Duke) OWES ME TEN BUCKS FOR THIS!" She started doing a little dance. "MARTHA SWORE! MARTHA SWORE! MARTHA FINALLY FUCKING SWORE!" She sang to the tune of "Be Our Guest." (sorry guys this is a inside joke my friends and I share)

"SERIOUSLY, HEATHER? AT THIS TIME?!?!?!" Martha screams at her, causing Chandler to snap out of her little breakout dance at a blink of an eye.

JD noticing Martha's anxiety rising, quickly heed her suggestion, and scratch at the sigil carved into the bar with his paw.