II

(AN: Play the video when you came to the "Let's go!". You have to press in the middle some times)

But not only a figure was observing the brown haired holding the book...
On a building was standing a girl... Looking like she's 16....
She has raven black hair and an attire resembling a masquerade...
Mask covering her eyes, nothing seeable...
She smirks as she spotted the book in the brown haired hands...
"Mitsuketaso..."
She looks around looking through her mask and searches for something...
"Bingo... Now it's time"

A random boy was walking on the street with head looking down and roses in his hand... Poor guy... Must have been rejected...

The girl with the mask smirks as she sees a dark spot in the boy's chest
"Now it's time..." She laughs wickedly as she created a guitar playing one tune
"Kyozetsu sareta ai! Kare no kokoro wo kurakushi, kono sekai wo aishinani!"
The boy looks scared at the girl as she plays a painful melody... streams of dark data fly into his chest...
"Bukku wo te no irero, Warukoda!"
The boy suddenly is overwhelmed by the dark data and transforms into a giant dangerously spiky black rose with deep red eyes and a dark aura coming from it
"Waruuuukodaa!"

The brown haired is still walking with the Oreos flying behind her when suddenly...
"Waruuu!"
"U-ugh... Nani? W-what is this?!" the brown haired looks shocked at the monster when she looks its way
"Hahaha! Now it will be easy to get the book from you!"
"W-who are you?!"

"Watashi wa Phantom Opera! The painful tune of rejection!"
"Phantom Opera....? What do you want? And what is this!"
"Just a little help from a rejected stranger. And he will help me destroying all love on earth and getting her back...."
"Her...? D-destroying all love on earth?!"

From a faraway place 3 strangely dressed people are watching Phantom Opera and the book through a monitor
"Don't you dare mess up Opera... You know what happens if you do..."
The person saying this with a smirk plays with a gun and fires it, the bullet hitting a practice shield perfectly in its center....
The other two seem too scared by the firing of the gun to say anything and just watch...

The brown haired is still standing on her spot looking around in shock.
Every other person around her... Their eyes lose their light... And a dark spot emerges on their chests where their heart is supposed to be....
"That's it.... We don't have another choice..."
Emilia and Christian look at each other nodding while flying in front of the brown haired.
"Oreo?"
"Hn?" Phantom Opera looks disgusted confused with one hand on her hip.

The two Oreos suddenly began to glow and change their appearance!
"Eh?! You two became....!?"
Phantom Opera looks angrily shocked as well the four figures watching
"So you two are still alive!"

In front of the brown haired are standing a girl and a boy?!
The budgie Oreo now is a girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes.
The hamster Oreo is now a boy with chocolate brown hair and light brown eyes.
Both are wearing some kind of glowing clothes.
"Masaka.... They all died six years ago!"
"Six years ago.... They didn't die... The pink creature didn't die... But.."
"this is not important now... We will defeat your Warukoda and save these people!"
The two Oreos hold some strange device in the air with the brown haired, Phantom Opera and the three figures shocked and surprised looking
"Let's go!"

The two Oreos fly around until they hold hands and put the devices on their right wrists.
"Purikyua! Intou za VRAINS!"
The screen on the devices flip to a symbol and says "Henshin modo, Hatsudo!"
The girl Oreo does some saltos flying high up touching some clouds happy and swirls around making a black top and a beige shorts with yellow markings appear.
The boy follows line by doing some breakdance on the floor making a beige shirt and black jeans with neon yellow markings appear.
Then both come together and put their feet together doing a backflip and creating boots matching their trouser's color and linings.
They hold hands making fingerless gloves appear on their left hands and some kind of wristband on their right wrists.
Next they touch a strand of the other's hair dying it their own hair color.
Closing her left and his right eye, they change color to a green.
Lastly they create the others jacket then land on the ground.
"Link VRAINS no purinsesu ni yotte eraba remashita! Okoku to Sekai o mamoru!"
The boy punches the air then swirls one time "Reflection Guy!"
Then the girl swirls multiple times then kicks a dark cloud purifying it "Reflection Gal!"
And lastly they strike their final pose
"Watashitachi wa Rifurekushon GG!"

"Link VRAINS no purinsesu ni yotte eraba remashita! Okoku to Sekai o mamoru!"The boy punches the air then swirls one time "Reflection Guy!"Then the girl swirls multiple times then kicks a dark cloud purifying it "Reflection Gal!"And lastly they st...

(AN: I forgot the "devices")

"This can't be! No one, absolutely no one could have freed you!"

The two Riflections jump in the sky over the Warukoda and fly down kicking it.
Tiny feathers and fur balls swirls around the monster as the brown haired girl is shielding herself from the impact.
Windblade is looking angry at the Riflections fighting the Warukoda who has seemingly no trouble defending itself "Waruuu!"
Phantom Opera looks over to the brown haired holding the book and launches an attack at her wanting the book...
The brown haired looks shocked at her and shields her eyes.
The Reflections look shocked and attack the Warukoda and defend themselves from its attacks.
But as Opera is about to get the book...

"I won't let you.... I... I won't let you destroy love and earth!!!"
The brown haired is now surrounded by a blue aura sending a mind frozen Opera flying back on the roof she was standing on before.
Reflections looks surprised, but happy at the brown haired whose aura now affects the Warukoda softening its expression and seemingly weakening it

"So you are still alive... Princess...."
"That's a turn of events for sure"
"Now Phantom will mess up for sure..."
"What will you do to her?"
A female voice speaks to a manly figure sitting in some kind of throne in a really dark room, but doesn't say one word and just watches the scene with narrowed eyes and a devilish smirk on his face.
"She's back! She's still alive! And her powers are just awakening!"

The aura calms around the brown haired who looks stunned at herself, then the Warukoda.
"Now is our chance, Gal!"
"Let's do this, Guy!"

The two Reflections do some stunts and saltos and flips the screen on their devices to another symbol "Suitchi, Atakku Modo!"
"Animaru no Chikara! Korinseyo!"
The two create feathers and fur balls dancing together and about to attack

"This isn't good...." Phantom Opera vanishes in an instant...

"Purikyua! Animaru Serapi!"
They throw shoot the feathers and fur balls at the Warukoda which closes its eyes and reopens them.
They aren't deep red anymore, but a light blue color and the monster dissolves into tiny red hearts flowing around.
The people around the brown haired gain the light in their eyes back and the black spot vanishes slowly leaving them confused on what happened.

The rejected boy seems also confused as he stands up. He turns around when his name was called and saw the very girl who rejected him... Now confessing to him!

The brown haired looks happy, but also surprised at them as she sees a lot of tiny red hearts surrounding the two.

She looks at the Oreos who are now budgie and Hamster again with a lot of questions written all over her face.
But their only response is bowing in front of her...

"Okaeri... Princess Blue Angel...."
"P-princess!?"

-----------
'W-what are you talking about? Watashi wa Purinsesu janai. But what this aura was... Shiritai..."
"Mada Mada. We will tell you at a safer place. Because there is something we have to show you!"

Jikai "VRAINS! Precure"
Ema no himitsu? Altergeist no chie!

Kimi no Koro-Pawa wa afureru!