Sure Thing Ma.

Gabby's POV*

I laid in my bed staring at the sunset outside my window when my mom barged in making me jump.

"Gabrielle I quit my job so I'll be gone more often." She snapped like I had committed a crime. Not like she hasn't.

I rolled my eyes.

"Doesn't quitting your job mean you'll be home more?" I questioned.

"Shut up. You'll bath your sisters and your brother every other day." She demanded.

"Sure thing ma." I grunted. "Are you moving out soon?"

"Yes. Thank goodness. I can get away for you useless brats."

"It's not my fault you went crazy and started playing with guys every 9 months."

"Be quiet." And with that she walked out the door.

I listened for her bedroom door to slam shut before rushing towards they window. Gosh she's so clueless. If I had a diffrent mom I feel like I would be able to say I've never snuck out but I can't say that in this family. I love my siblings and I wouldn't change them. Maybe the fact that they've been hurt and I wish they didn't have to go through that. But that's all. I sighed as I opened the window and slid out onto a large tree branch. I could see red.
Red like fire.

"Good evening beautiful."

I smiled and walked over to him as he pulled me into a hug

I smiled and walked over to him as he pulled me into a hug. He noticed I was tense.

"What's on your mind luv."

"Mom." Was all I had to say.

"What did she do this time?" He asked. Clearly annoyed that she was bothering me.

I shrugged.

"She quit her job and she's going to be gone more."

"BE GONE BEAST!"

I heard my mom say to a squirrel. Gosh Che overreacts to everything. It's so annoying. And with that  it was rushing down the rail and headed to the woods.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's not your fault. It's hers."

Athena's POV*

I laid in my bed sketching a picture I've been working on for so long. Bella and Toby on the floor playing with legos and stuffed animals.

I sighed as I tugged at the neck of my yellow sweater.

"You Otay Tina?" Bella asked.

I smiled somehow able to reply with a "Yes Ella. I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

"Otay."

"How are you Fiz?"

The cute lil' male barked in reply which made me laugh. Gosh he's so cute. I wished things were easier. But at least I've got my siblings and my animals. I love them so much.

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing group.

"Tina. I hungry." Bella wined.
"Okay little one I'll go get something to eat." I chucked as I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I found some apples and sliced them into small pieces and grabbed some peanut butter and scooped it into I container and walked to the living room to deliver the food to the kids.