Promises Part 1

Pairing - Harry Hook x Reader

“Hey Mal I really have to tell you something before you go

“Hey Mal I really have to tell you something before you go.” I say to my best friend Mal nervously toying with the zipper on my leather jacket. “Im pre...” I get cut off by Mal’s mother calling her. “I’m sorry (Y/N) tell me when we get the wand. I’ll be back for you promise.” Mal says giving me a quick hug before going to her mother.

I want to break down as my best friends drive away in a limo leaving me by myself and pregnant. I just found out that I was three months pregnant with my boyfriend's child today after visiting the witches of the Isle. I haven't been feeling good for the past few weeks and now I know why. I feel even worse knowing that my best friends have left me.

My names (Y/N) Hearts by the way. I'm the daughter of the Queen Of Hearts although I haven't seen my mother for 6 years when I started living with the gang in our hideout. I have also been secretly dating Harry Hook for the past year. I was never mean to Uma and we are actually really good friends. Me and Gil are great friends also although my gang doesn't know that. Uma and Gil found out about me and Harry about 6 months ago when we were sneaking around.

Now I just have to tell Harry that I'm pregnant and pray to Hades he doesn't leave me. I slowly walk to the chip shoppe knowing that's where Harry will be. I walk in and over to where Harry, Uma, and Gil were eating fries.

"Hey love." Harry calls as he sees me patting the seat next to him. "Hi Harry." I say sitting down and pecking him on the lips. "Hi (Y/N)." Gil and Uma say at the same time. "Hey guys." I say in response. I then start to bite my lip trying to build up my courage to tell them about the baby growing inside of me.

"What's wrong? You only bite your lip when your nervous." Harry asks. I can't help it, Harry can read me like an open book. "Mal and the rest of the gang were invited to Auradon and there going to try and steal Fairy Godmother's wand to get us out of here." I didn't mean to tell them that. I meant to tell them I'm pregnant but they needed to know that anyway. Uma and Gil start celebrating.

Harry's face in neutral when he asks, "What's really wrong?" "I'm pregnant." I say quietly. Gil and Uma immediately stop there jaws dropping. I look towards Harry next. His eyes are wide. "Harry... say something please." I quietly plead. "We're going to be parents!" He says excitement in his voice. He pulls me in for a kiss before hugging me. I can hear Gil and Uma chanting about how there going to be aunts and uncles. The crew behind us are cheering.

A few weeks later everyone found out that Mal was meant to steal the wand tonight at the prince's coronation. Me, Harry, Uma, and Gil sit on the couches in front of the television is the restaurant. The rest of the crew is behind us. I look down to see the tiny bump in my stomach.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" Uma asks. She's been so happy since I told everyone I was pregnant. We even made Uma and Gil godparents. "Not yet." Harry answers for me. His arms around my shoulder and he's holding my hand. "What about Hailee if it's a girl." Gil says. "You know what I like that name." I tell them.

Our conversation is cut short though when the coronation starts. A few minutes in the wand is taken out of Fairy Godmothers hand. The crew around us starts to cheer but we just stay silent and watch the rest. That's when we see it's a different girl who stole the wand. She starts swinging it wildly and the ground begins to shake.

Harry grips me tighter. That's when Mal wrestles the wand out of the girls hand. I perk up excited that maybe we would get off this Hades forsaken island. That's when Mal decides to be good. Everything goes downhill from there. Maleficent shows up and I'm sure you know what happens after that.

Gil looks sad on the couch. Uma's ordering the crew around. Harry's cursing while holding me tightly. Silent tears are running down my face. I cried myself to sleep that night in Harry's arms. In our shared room on the ship. Those were the last tears I shed for my "friends".