Promises Pt. 2

Mal decided to be good 8 months ago. My child Hailee Heart Hook was born 5 months ago. She was born two months early. She's healthy though and that's all me and Harry can hope for. My friends are helping though. Uma and Gil babysit when ever we need it. They absolutely adore Hailee. Them and my other friend Dizzy along with Harry grab all the baby food they can find.

Harry actually went to ask Dizzy if she had any food for Hailee because we were running low when he ran into the restaurant looking frantic. Uma was holding Hailee while I was holding Hailees bottle. Uma said, "What happened?" The same time I said, "Are you alright?" Harry takes a deep breath before answering "Mal's back." With those two words it's like everything was closing in on me. The bottle toppled out of my hand slamming on to the floor.

———3rd POV———

"Dizzy, do you have anymore?" Harry asks her walking into Curl Up & Dye. "Yeah I grab them." Dizzy says walking to the back. Harry turns around to see Mal in the back of the room. "Hi, Harry." Mal says with a mocking wave. "Mal. What are you doing back here?" Harry asks her his signature smirk on his face.

"I got bored." Mal says chewing her gum. "Uma will be happy to know your back. She'll never give you your territory back." Harry tells her. "It's ok, because I'll be taking it. I'm going to meet up with my friend (Y/N) and we're taking your pirate crew down." Mal tells him.

"(Y/N) isn't with you anymore. She's with us. You stay away from her. She's better off without you." Harry says to Mal the smirk falling off his face into a cold hard glare. "Here you go Harry." Dizzy says handing Harry a bag of baby food. Harry takes it and leaves with a mock bow.

"You know Harry's right (Y/N)s with Uma's crew now. She's really happy. You should just leave her alone." Dizzy says before walking into the back leaving Mal and her thoughts.

———(Y/N) POV———

A few minutes after Harry tells us Mal is here Gil comes running into the restaurant. "Evie... Jay... Carlos... Ben." Gil says panting. "Ben as in King Ben?" I ask rocking Hailee back in forth. "There on the Isle." Gil tells us. That's when Uma had the idea to kidnapped the King and use him as ransom for Fairy Godmother's wand.

"Grab him and be careful." I order a few of the crew members pointing to the king passed out in the middle of a alleyway. Harry comes up from behind me wrapping his arms around my stomach. He lays his head down on my neck. "You didn't have to knock him out." I say to Harry.

"Yeah but what's the fun in that." Hardy responds. "Come on let's go tell Mal she needs to meet Uma." I say with a sigh. Harry just gets off of me and gives me a smile. We walk towards the gangs old hideout. Evie, Carlos, and Jay are there calling for Ben. A we walk out of the shadows Evie says, "Ben don't scare us like that." "Don't scare you? That's my specialty." Harry responds.

I step out from behind Harry. "(Y/N)?" Carlos asks quietly. "We took the king. If you want him back have Mal come to the shoppe at 6pm today. Alone." I tell them trying not to let too much emotion in my voice. "(Y/N)? What happened to you?" Jay asks trying to grab my hand.

Harry immediately steps in front of me and roughly throws Jays hand down. "Don't touch her." He says teeth clenched his protectiveness for me showing. Jay goes to run at Harry when Evie puts a hand on his shoulder. "Come on. We told them what we needed to let's go Harry." I say. He's still glaring at Jay before reluctantly turning around. We walk back to the restaurant his arm over my shoulder.

As we walk in Harry immediately goes and grabs Hailee from Uma's arms. "Can you check on the king for me?" Uma asks a few minutes later. "Sure. Harry you coming?" I ask getting up. I'm the resident doctor for he crew because I'm the only one who can stitch a wound. "Yep." Harry says popping the "p".