James Greyson & Callie Smith.

James Greyson, star player on the school lacrosse  team, 6'4,  short, cropped brown hair, brown eyes, dimples in both cheeks. Every girls dream. He's a smooth talker with a dark past and has all the girls falling at his feet. Except one. Callie Smith.

Callie Smith, class President, top of her class. 5'6 with long, brown hair, blue eyes, and a dimple in one cheek. Has her lip peirced and doesn't have time for guys. Shes busty and has a lot of junk in the trunk with a slim waist, every mans dream. She's a shy girl who hides behind her camera. She doesn't have time for guys, especially school player James Greyson.

They live in two seperate worlds, until a school project forces them together. They spend every day after school together, hating it, until one day, Callie realizes she likes spending time with James, and vice versa. What will happen when the unlikely pair fall in love? 

Read on to find out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My new story Y'all. 

I'm really sorry that i keep deleting them, i can't find the right story fit for me. But i think this might be the one i stick with. Bear with me here, peace and love darlings.

-MontanaK