Chapter 2

The Present.

Danny wake up. He had a dream about Rachel. About how they walked side by side, while Rachel played beautiful music. He gets up from bed. Quietly he walks gaping to his laptop on his desk. The icon of an email is on his screen. A email? Early in the morning? He opens it.

Dear Danny,

There is something terribly wrong. My village is destroyed by a shadow in the night. A small part is still standing. I saw it with my own eyes.

A large monster, black with red eyes, was controlled by its owner. With his claws he destroyed everything. Please come help my village.

Sincerely,

T.W Dragon street 34, Cownville

Danny didn't understand it. A shadow? Thats not possible! Danny has started a job as a detective last year. He had little things. And then suddenly he needs to go to a other city .. weird. He grabs his stuff and he put cothes on. Like always, he put the photo of Rachel in his bag. Danny walked to his car. He has some questions in his head. Who is T.W? He goes on.

After a while he came to a park. It's not really a park, woods burned, trees were blowing ... He parks his car. He walks a little further and stops at a cliff. There are two bridges. One followed by a kind of market, the other goes to a path in the mountains. He takes the bridge to the path. He sees a house, with the roof on the ground and all stones on the ground. There is a man. "It's starting! The end of the world has begun!" He hears him scream. "Sir, what's the matter?" Danny asks quietly. "The end! I've seen it! I was in my house when suddenly my room was gone! The red eyes looked at me ... The end was so Close!!" The man runs away.

"Okay .." Danny says to himself. He walks towards the city. He sees a woman with a big car, where all things are packed. "Madam, do you know where Dragon Street 34 is?" Asks Danny. "Oh, sir, I think you're crazy in you head! Hahaha ... that's on the other side of town. If you go there, you are not on time back before it ... WILL BE DESTROYED! Wahahaha! Good luck!!" The woman pulls her car with her. "Do not mind her, she's crazy because her house was destroyed yesterday." Says a man expiring on Danny. "I heard that!  You're crazy! Whahaha !!!!" Shouts the woman is at the gate of the city. "See that scratch there?" The man pointing to a house. The roof was destroyed, and on the wall is a giant scratch. You see three scratches, tahts probably the hand of  "The Monster". "But Dragon street is there, at the top of the mountain." Says the man kind. "Thank you, sir." Said Danny back. He starts to walk away.

Along the way he sees people walking towards the gate with suitcases. The shops are closed and almost everything is destroyed. Suddenly there is a sign: "Dragon Street". Danny wals towards it. This part is still intact. Weird. He walks towards a large house, where the number 34 is. It must be here. Danny walks to the door and knocks. Nobody opened it. He looks through the window, but there is no one to see. Maybe wrong house? Danny just want to go, but then he hears how the door opened. "Mr. Jackson!" He hears someone say. Danny looks around and he sees a boy, about 16 years old. "Hi! I'm looking for your father probably ... T.W?" Asks Danny. "That's me. Tom Winston."