Up✅

2 people lay curled around one another, sleeping soundly, oblivious to the world outside their dimly lit room. The larger of the two shifted as he repositioned himself and his lover into a more comfortable position.
The smaller of the two then turned over, coming to rest with his lithe torso half way over the others with his leg draped over his larger companion. The two settled down once more, drifting deeper into sleep and banishing any whispers of consciousness away from their, dead to the world, minds.

Time Skip

Harry slowly opened his eyes, bleary images filtering through, reaching blindly for his glasses which he had thrown hastily to the bedside table the previous evening.

He smiled groggily as he turned his head to gaze up at his lover, he looked so perfect, like an angel, with the morning sunlight filtering through the bed hangings and casting a halo around his lush red hair.

Harry smiled at his own thoughts, moving to straddle his companion.

Leaning forward Harry spoke breathlessly, with a husky low voice into his ear;

"Time to wake up, love. We have to get up and get ready."

"Mmn",he grunted, his eyes flickering slowly as they opened.

He looked up at Harry, too tired to comprehend what Harry had said.

Harry smiled in amusement at his lovers response before smirking and moving from where he was sat on his stomach to shift his face close to the other's.

Harry pressed his lips to the other's neck in a lingering touch, before moving down his neck with sloppy open mouthed kisses. He nipped and sucked at the skin leaving moderately sized red angry marks in his wake.

Harry felt the rumbling of the chest beneath him, just before he heard the strong deep laugh which blew warm air against his exposed neck, causing a shiver to course through his spine.

Looking up at the face of his lover, Harry blushed as they locked eyes and he saw the heated look being directed at him.

Arms came up to secure themselves around Harry, pulling him closer to the other's broad and muscled chest.

Harry squeaked as he was pulled into the chest and looked into the amused face of the man beneath him.

He then gasped as he was suddenly flipped over and the other man now hovered over him. Arching his neck, Harry leaned up making a wanton noise and the man smirked, his eyes glinting, as he obliged Harry's silent request. He smashed their lips together, setting a furious pace as the kiss grew deeper and more intense every passing moment.

Only when air became a necessity, did they pull away from each other with a gasp, panting heavily as they pressed their foreheads together.

Harry closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, trying to slow his frantic heart. After deeming himself calm enough, Harry opened his eyes to look at the other man.

Their eyes locked and they were starting to lean in again when they heard the noise of people running down the stairs outside their door.

Sighing in annoyance, the man removed himself from Harry and proceeded to get up, turning to enter the bathroom.

"Charlie." Harry called out as he went to enter the ensuite.

Charlie paused, turning a questioning look to Harry, before laughing and doing a 180 turn back towards the bed.

Harry sat, bum on heels, leaning forward with his arms reached out and pouting at Charlie.

The latter smiled charmingly as he moved around the bed and scooped Harry into his arms, eliciting a squeal from the smaller boy.

Harry giggled cutely, wrapping his arms around Charlie's neck as he was carried into the bathroom. A mischievous glint shining from his round deceivingly innocent eyes.