Date✅

Harry smiled as he traced small random patterns into the soft smattering of chest hair that Charlie held.

He hummed contently and rubbed his cheek against the red head's shoulder, shifting his leg where it lay draped over the other man's hip.

"A date." He spoke softly, a thoughtful yet decisive twinge to his words.

The man beneath him shifted, turning to press a firm kiss onto the top of his head as he hummed curiously.

"What love?~" Charlie's words trailed off with a contented drawl.

Harry sat up and twisted around, placing his chin on the back of his folded arms which were now supported on Charlie's chest. He looked at the other through his eyelashes, a sweet smile gracing his lips.

Charlie finally opened his eyes. Unable to remain in the absent fog of non-comprehension as the silence continued. He took a long, drawn out moment to look down at where Harry's head was resting on his chest.

Harry waited until the larger male's eyes were focused on his own before explaining.

"We should go on a date." He moved his chin from his arms, using them as a support to push himself up, pressing a lingering kiss to the corner of Charlie's mouth.

Charlie hummed thoughtfully and turned his head, capturing the plum lips between his own and teasing the bottom one between his teeth as he nibbled and nipped at the soft fleshy skin.

"Whatever you want Kitten."

Harry hmph'd at the nickname but made no further comment, actually enjoying the pet names for the affection that shone through.

"We'll need to find a way to escape this place without you mum or Sirius knowing and coming after us."

Charlie moved back, pulling himself up to sit with his back against the headboard, facing the bedroom door.

Harry allowed it easily and waited until Charlie had stilled before climbing into his lap. He sat sideways, his legs tucked against his chest and his arms loosely hung around Charlie's shoulders.

Charlie smiled as he brought his own arms up to cradle Harry to his chest, their bodies fitting together perfectly.

They remained silent as they both thought about how they could get away without their parents/godfather(s) following after them.

Harry perked up when he had an idea, almost laughing at the hilarity of its simplicity.

"Why don't you just tell your dad that you met someone and that you're going on a date with them. You could tell him that you don't want your mum to know because of how she'd overreact. He can run interference for us."

Charlie thought about it for a while, considering the pros and cons.

"What if he asks who it is?"

Harry thought about it for a moment before grinning.

"You should tell him that it's someone that he's met before and that he'll like them when he finally meets them. But not yet."

Charlie nodded slightly before grinning and kiss his cheek.

"This might actually work."

Harry smiled at him and shook his head, "No might about it. It WILL work."

Charlie nodded in forfeit of Harry's words and then turned to him curiously.

"What are you going to do about your godfathers?" He tightened his arms around the other and waited for Harry's idea. He knew he must have one. What it actually entailed was the worrying part. Harry never did anything by half.

Harry grinned before looking up at him with an evil face, adorable in every sense of the word yet still completely devious and cunning.

"How would you feel about telling the twins?"

Charlie's eyes widened while Harry's grin became larger.

(A/N: hey everyone please comment, vote and follow me for the next installation in the story!)