Swap!NorrustlerRoam: One - Rescue

Warnings:
Abuse - Partial torture
=================

∆ UnderSwap - Original - Neutral Route ∆
$ WaterFall $

Ink was dragging the guardian of positive feelings, until they reached a "hidden" point in the area and threw the dreamer against a tree there - Damn useless plague. If only you weren't so curious.- he growled with hatred and contempt.

- You lied to me! You lied to whole multiverse! Don't play innocent.- Dream yelled at the Creator, the latter simply looked at him furiously.

- Tsk, useless. Your head is damaged and you don't serve me like that.- He pointed his brush towards the little skeleton - I don't know why I had you by my side, you're nothing more than a manipulable thing for my liking.-

- You knew about the balance, you knew that Error was necessary, you knew that Error had to destroy for all of us to be alive and you still used me to hurt him.- The little skeleton accused, his eyesockets narrowed towards him.

- Pffft- hahahahaha... Do you really think that such an irrelevant information will stop me? You are more idiot than I thought.- he laughed shamelessly, causing anger in the dreamer.

- It's not irrelevant! There is a limit on everything! If it were the opposite, Reaper!Sans, Reaper!Papyrus and Reaper!Toriel wouldn't have the job of measuring who dies and who doesn't. Nor would my brother and I exist as a balance of emotions. Error needs to live and you are forbidding it!- Dream tried to reason as calmly as possible, but it was difficult because he was really angry at the liar in front of him.

- Well, you're wrong, that's not how it works.  You're letting your brain getting washed by Error and the traitor Swap!Sans.- Ink spit the name like poison.

The little skeleton growled at the painter - Blue is not a traitor! He knows the truth that YOU hid from us!- That made Ink lose his temper and form an ink sword.

- Enough! Shut up now! I will not let insolent little children destroy my Empire!- he shouted furiously.

+ An hour and a half later +
$ Swap!Undyne's Lab $

- Undyne! Undyne! You have to see this!- Napstaton said as he dragged the scientist to the screens of the Waterfall cameras - It is the most reaffirming evidence that the Creator is a dirty double face bastard!- he added when they both arrived in front of a huge device with a giant screen

Undyne looked at the screen and played the recording of the event. She had barely seen it for a few minutes and her face had turned into a gesture of terror and she was totally horrified at the scene - Oh for Toriel...-

- You see it? We need to show this video to everyone!- exclaimed the robot.

- But the Creator is a liar and master manipulator. He could do anything to prevent anyone from seeing it!- the scientist argued with fear on her face, she turned to watch the recording which showed Ink withdrawing from the place and abandoning Dream all wounded and almost dead. She advanced the recording in real time, seeing that Dream was still there and if he was not dead yet, he would be if they didn't do something about it - I will go looking for him- she said firmly, grabbing a dark jacket to camouflage herself through the darkness of Waterfall - If Dream and Nightmare are not here, it will be the first phase of the loss of the balance.- she commented.

- How will you go? Papyrus's friends and likely followers of the idiot Creator will be there.-

- I have a quick and secret shortcut. It doesn't take long.-

$ Waterfall - Echo Flowers $

- C-Chara... No, don't cry little one... He will be fine...- said Frisk while comforting the boy in green clothes with yellow who cried uncontrollably. They had just heard everything that happened through an echo flower and Chara was emotionally broken, the first fallen human tried everything to comfort him but couldn't do much since he was semi-dead.