chapter 3...

So chapter 3 accidentally go deleted... this is just my re-upload of it chapter 4 will be up in a bit... if you could vote again for this chapter that'd be amazing. i will love you forever...

Skylar's P.O.V.

        "You get off this time just don't park in my spot" Mr.Hot scary guy says to me before walking away.

        I watch his retreating for in amazement and wonder. Even with half of his face covered he is still one of the most beautiful creatures i have ever laid eyes on. He looks so dangerous yet even with anger clouding his eyes i can see a sadness within them. How? Some may ask well when you are surrounded by sadness, depression and so many other disorders in your life you start to notice things. LIke the thin white scars on ones wrists, the sadness their eyes hold, how they pull their sleeves down a bit more when someone mentions scars or self harm, or the look of longing when people around them are laughing and joking. I have been there... actually i kinda am still there. I'm knocked out of my thoughts by the late bell ringing. Oh great late on my first day. I look down at my schedule and see that  i have art in room twenty-two with Mrs. Frank. YES! I absolutely love art! I can only hope the teacher is nice. I start to make my way to room twenty-two fastly since im already late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I knock gently on the door, hearing a cheery woman's voice calling a 'Come in'. I slowly walk in and look at a middle aged woman, I'm guessing is Mrs. Frank.

        "Oh hello! You must be Skylar! Right?" She says enthusiastically.

        "Yes ma'm." I say plastering a fake smile on my face like always.

        ''Oh please just call me Izzy everybody does." Mrs. Fra-Izzy says. "And you can go over and sit by Blade. I know you little monsters don't like to introduce yourselves so just take a seat"

        "Uh... Who is Blade?" I ask confused.

        "Oh! He's the one over there with his head down and the bandanna on." She says pointing to Mr. Hot scary guy from earlier.

        Oh sweet baby jesus, please don't let me embarrass myself. I walk over to this 'Blade' guy shyly pulling the open chair next to him out. I slowly sit down and look over at what he was paint or trying to paint, holding in my giggle as i look at the stick figures he's drawing with a bored face.

        "Hey, I'm Skylar." I say timidly looking at his face through my lashes.

        "The kid that stole my parking yeah?" He asks well more like states looking at me with his mostly cold emotionless eyes.

        "Y-yeah a-about that. I'm e-extremely sorry!" I rush out blushing.

        "It's fine." He grunts out turning back to his 'Painting'

        I giggle softly looking at him. Blade's eyes snap to me making me blush harder. Why is he looking at me like that? I know I just giggled very unmanly but still.

        "Did you giggle?" Blade asks his voice clouded in what i believe to be humor.

        "Sorry" I mumble hiding my red face in my hands.

        "Don't be. That was adorable." He says, my eyes snap to his to see him looking at his stick figures confused.

        "D-do y-you want my h-help?" I stutter out nervously my eyes going from his 'art' to his face.

        '' No i don't need your fucking help" He growls out making mejump in surprise at how angry he sounds.

        "Sorry" I whisper scared.

        I hear him sigh and see him looking at me through the corner if my eye. He coughs lightly getting my attention. As i face him nervously and scared he opens his mouth to say something....

        A/N:

SORRY THAT THIS IS JUST CHAPTER 3 AGAIN BUT THE CHAPTER WAS DELETED SO YEAH I WILL BE UPDATING CHAPTER 4 IN A BIT OR TOMORROW MORNING BUT MY PHONE IS BEING A DICK AND WONT LET ME UPDATE ON THERE SO SORRY.

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER. SORRY FOR MISTAKES AND SH*T. THE TRAILOR TO THIS BOOK WILL BE ON THE SIDE LIKE IT WAS BEFORE WITHA PICTURE OF HOW RIDER/BLADE WEARS THE BANDANNA. SORRY IF ITS SHORT. HAHA

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS

LOADS OF LOVE,

                                MOONSPIRITZ