aftermath

The purple haired girls heart
was still racing , her adreline was high as she landed on the ground , thankfully somewhat far away from the windmill that she could see , was still aflame. She began coughing again , as smoke was still in the air and clouds were getting together so that it could rain. "looks like it might rain..." A voice said in the distance. Noodle realized it was murdoc and began to climb up one of the large pillars of the canyon. Another voice was heard again.

"NOODLES FUCKIN DEAD , AND YOU'RE WORRYING ABOUT THE BLOODY RAIN??" It was 2d , poor guy sounded upset. While climbing , noodle listened in to the conversation. "it's not like I planned it dullard." Murdoc said , surprisingly calm about this. A growl was heard. "oh sure you didn't ." 2d had noticeable sarcasm in his voice. Noodle got to the top of the pillar and balanced herself on top of it.  She saw murdoc , 2d and Russel near Kong studios , murdoc and 2d glaring at each other. "YOU'RE A FUCKING MURDERER. " 2d suddenly screamed. "I'M NO MURDERER , I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN. " Murdoc screamed back.

"YOU'RE LYING , YOU DID THIS TO HER MURDOC , I JUST KNOW IT. YOU. ARE. A MURDERER. " 2D screamed again. The two began aruging again , suddenly Russel pushed the two away from one another. "ENOUGH. " he screamed. Rain suddenly began to fall from the sky slowly as noodle began to climb down with tears in her eyes. Did..did murdoc actually plan this?? Noodle began hoping that 2d was lying , and that murdoc actually didn't plan this..but of course she had her doubts. Once she got to the bottom , she went to the windmill to see if her guitar was there. Thankfully it fell off when she heard the explosion.

Noodle grabbed her guitar case , sighing a bit. As much as she wanted to go back , she didn't want to face murdoc . Not to mention that she wanted a break from the band. She didn't think this would happen though. Noodle went to the other side of the canyon and climbed up , walking away afterwards.

-meanwhile-

Russel was in his room packing his stuff up , hearing murdocs drunken rants from the hallway. Thankfully it wasn't at 2d , as he didn't hear 2d Yelp or anything. While packing , russel suddenly grabbed an old photo from his shelf. It was him and his passed on friend del. Russel let out a slight chuckle remembering how del would be in music videos and cause chaos. His small smile suddenly faded. "take care of the baby girl del , ok ?" Russel thought as he finished packing , putting the photo in another suitcase. "what's with the empty room?" Murdoc asked , slightly startling Russel.

"Me and 'd are leaving , if you got a problem you might as well just say it now." Russel said as he grabbed his suitcases. "You guys can't quit because of noodle! She wouldn't have wanted this , dead or not!" Murdoc snapped. " We just need a break murdo- scuse me , murderer. " 2d said as he walked over with a bag over his shoulder. "I know you don't want a glass bottle shoved up your-" murdoc was cut off. "i don't care at this point , I want a break.." 2d said .

"Let's go 'd , we ain't dealing with him anymore. " Russel and 2d walk out , leaving murdoc alone. He walked to the elevator and went to noodles room , walking in and sitting down on the bed. He remembered when mtv cribs came and he showed them noodles room, she threw a DVD case at them and they ran off. "I should probably at least check for remains and look for her in hell , maybe I could get her." Murdoc said to himself as he got up , put on a shirt and walked outside.