Part 4

(Disclaimer: the picture above is not mine)

Warning(s): blood and biting as usual, some making out but it's honestly not that bad, I still didn't edit it through tho

-

It wasn't the first time, you woke up in strange new surroundings, and it surely wouldn't be the last, but this time it was neither the bathroom nor Seokjin's bedroom, and you weren't alone.

Slowly, you blinked your eyes open, definitely not missing the way your head instantly began to pound, as your eyes searched the foreign room.

Your eyes widened, and with a slight gasp and a startled expression, you met the scarlet eyes, of a girl dressed in a similar dress as yours, sitting on your bed and smiling down at you, pearly white fangs on display.

"Oh thank god!"

She exclaimed, and looked like she could jump on you and hug you at any moment, but she didn't, she just kept smiling, and you were sure that her mouth would be aching by the time she stopped.

"Seokjin would just about have murdered Jeongguk, if you didnt wake up,"

She continued, never even giving the fact that you had no idea who she was a thought, as she continued to ramble on about Seokjin's distress.

Carefully and with stiff limbs, you started to move up from under the covers, slowly sitting up and feeling you sore body as the girl looked at you with careful eyes.

Her smile was hypnotizing, your eyes seemed to be permanently glued to her pearly white fangs, as her mouth remained in the same wide smile.

Suddenly, a thought seemed to cross her mind, and her smile faded, but the gleam in her eyes remained the same, as she lowered the voice, and leaned closer into you, the smell of metal following her every breath.

"Is it true that Seokjin fed from you?"

The words were carefully punctuated, and just as quick as she leaned in did she pull away, leaving you with a rather confused expression.

"S-sorry?"

Your voice was hoarse, and your throat felt raw as you spoke, as if you hadn't had water in days.

"You know, there's a rumor going around, and it's a great honor to have Seokjin drink from you, and even having fed from him,"

She continued, and your mind began to spin as you tried your best to remember, you tried so hard, but your memory was like a static tv. You furrowed your eyes brows, as the pounding behind your skull got worse, quick flashes of Jeongguk's fangs flashed before your mind and you started to wonder if your whole interaction with Jeongguk actually happened.

"I-I can't remember,"

You stuttered, as the intense pounding kept building up, making it hard to focus on the girls shiny fangs, as you shut your eyes hard and pressed your palms against your forehead, helplessly.

"But that's what everyone is saying, that you're Seokjin's feeder, and he said himself that he gave you blood to keep you alive-"

"Aera, enough."

Suddenly, the door was opened, almost violently, and Seokjin's voice cut through the air like sharp knife, trying to cut into the girl, Aera as well.

Shocked almost, her eyes widened, and she stood up, head held low as she turned around to face Seokjin.

"I-I'm sorry your highness-"

She started, but only received a half threatening growl from Seokjin in response.