Chapter 8

<Candy's POV>

I walked into Alissa's room to check on her. She sat up when I walked in.

"Alissa! You're awake!!" I shouted. A terrified look crossed her face.

"AAAAHHH!! GET AWAY!!!" She screamed, backing away into the corner

"What's wrong?!" Blaze asked as she ran into the room

"I-I don't know..." I said, sounding surprised

"G-go Away... Leave me alone!!" Alissa screamed. She then threw a book at us

"It's okay.. We're here for you.." I said in a calming tone but she only screamed more. Soon enough everyone was in Alissa's room.

"Go away!!! I won't let you kill me!!!" Alissa screamed

"Kill you? Why would we do that?" Izzy asked confused. Alissa broke the window and ran off. Blaze ran after her with no hesitation to soon be followed by Izzy and I.

<Blaze's POV>

We continue to run after Alissa. Soon she turns a corner. After we turn the corner, we find her hiding behind none other than SkyDoesMinecraft and some girl.

"Thank you for finding our friend," I start as politely as possible

"I don't believe this girl is your 'friend'. She was running away from you." Sky pointed out.

"Well, yeah, but there is a reason. She had been in a coma for a while and when she woke up she was terrified of us." Izzy explained

"I'm not buying it." The girl said

"And who would you be?" I asked her

"WhiteHershey," The girl answered

"Can we just have our friend back?" Izzy asked

"No," Sky answered

"Why not?" Candy asked quietly

"As my friend pointed out, your story is not even close to believable." Sky replied. I unsheathed my sword.

"Hand over our friend now." I demanded.

"No, now good day." WhiteHershey said and the two walked off with Alissa. Izzy grabbed my shoulder.

"I know what you want to do. Don't you dare do it." Izzy commanded me. I shook my head.

"They deserve it." I said.

"No, they don't. Now put away your sword." Izzy instructed. I did as I was told.

"Fine." I mumbled "I still think they deserve it."

"I'd go get your friend if I were you," A voice said.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Me," The voice said as a girl stepped out of the shadows

CLIFFHANGER!! DUN DUN DUN!!! I'm ever so sorry for no updating... Math homework is the worst...

ANYWAY! Who is the mysterious girl? Why is she helping them? When will I update so you'll know? Even I don't know the answers!! But one of you know who the girl/voice is....

I guess that's it! Thanks for Reading! Pi and goodbye!