Chapter 3

*Wilhelmina Venable's POV*

'Just like that Cordelia was gone. I know exactly where she was. I made my way down the the hallway to her office, when I got there the door was wide open and Cordelia was standing there in her bra and panties, I couldn't help but to smirk. Cordelia tried to cover up, I don't know why there's no use I already seen her.'

What happened back there?

'I asked as I closed her office door.'

"Um I don't know what your talking about."

'Cordelia said nervously as she fidgeting with her hair.'

Cordelia, you don't have to be embarrassed. I saw you biting your lip and tracing your fingers over your breasts, which if I may say are lovely, then poof you were gone just as I was starting to enjoy what I was seeing.

'Wilhelmina says walking closer to Cordelia eye filled with lust.'

"Well you were standing in your underwear and I suppose I couldn't help myself because I was in a trance looking at your beautiful body and thinking about the things I want to do to you and want you to do to me."

"I am the supreme after all."

'I smirked and took a breath.'

Why don't we skip dinner? I know something else I'd rather eat.

'I said as I moved my hands up and down Cordelia's arms. She shivered at my touch.'

'My lips ghost hers and I start to kiss and nibble on her neck.'

'Her head falls back and it gives me more access.'

'Cordelia's hands move up to my hairband, removing it, letting down my hair.'

'She runs her fingers through my hair and brings her lips up to mine.'

'The kiss is soft at first but turns heated in seconds as we battled for dominance.'

'I reached up ready to rip her bra off but she stopped.'

"No rushing."

Whyyyy?

'I basically whined.'

"Because I'm the fucking Supreme and what I say goes."

'We chuckled.'

'Cordelia basically ripped my clothes off of me and gently pushed me on her desk.'

'She climbed on top of me and straddled my lap. I felt a fire in the pit of my stomach.'

'She licked the bottom of my lip asking for an entrance I gladly granted her one. Our tongues fought for dominance, our breasts were pressed against each other, our hands were exploring each other's bodies. She started to grind against me. I moaned.. I was aching.. dying for her to touch me.'

'She reached up and unlatched her bra and I unlatched mine. I just sat there for a moment admiring her perfect breasts.'

"All yours"

'She said her voice dripping with lust.'

'I gently kissed them and started massaging them.'

'A soft moan escaped her lips.'

'I started sucking on one nipple and used my fingers to play with the other one.'

"Ohh.. that's mommy's good girl."

'Cordelia moaned.'

'I felt a pool of wetness between my legs.'

'As I was focused on her breasts, Cordelia slipped her hand between my legs and stuck two fingers inside of me. She pumped her fingers in and out of me at lightening speed. I felt my walls tighten around her fingers.'

OHH— CORDELIA— IM GONNA- AHHHH

'Cordelia went down and lapped up what was left.'

'After that she started to get dressed.'

What do you think you're doing missy?

We aren't done yet.

'I said in a low voice.'

'I pushed her up against her desk and tied her hands behind her back.'

'At first I started out gentle.. just kissing her and filling up her beautiful body. Then I took my cane and smacked her on the ass with it.'

'The first time she yelped because it caught her by surprise the other times she moaned. I could see her wetness dripping down her leg. I stuck two fingers in and started fingering her from behind. You can hear her wetness as my fingers moved in and out of her.'

"AHH- VENNY- BABY I'M CLOSE-"

'I replaced my fingers with my tongue and she lost it. Her legs started to shake and she was a moaning mess.'

'I licked up every drop.'

'We helped each other get dressed.'

"Now about dinner."

'Cordelia said smiling shyly at me.'

Yes Delia I will go to dinner with you.

'She smiled that beautiful smile of hers and I felt my heart melt.'