Chapter 2

Luke Hemmings

Luke Hemmings. Anyone who heard that name probably could tell you without any problems who it was, even though he wasn't his friend. Could you call it the power of popularity? It could be. In any case, there was no person who did not recognize him, he was really known.

Nice, beautiful and popular. This was the formation of the Luke's group.
He wasn't the biggest of the group - the second, after a guy with very obvious biceps named calum - and was two years smaller than ashton, the guy who played drums. Every year that passed, the "band" seemed less and less kind in Michael's eyes. Luke was the one with the kind traits, the blonde often wondered why a guy like him was with them.

Michael found Luke nice to look at. The blonde had tried several times and repeatedly to portray the boy's face and full figure on his card, even though each time he seemed not to do him due justice. Every day he would come back to observe it to adjust those details that punctually he never changed.

Suddenly he felt tremendously embarrassed, as he hurriedly lowered the sleeve of his sweatshirt. He felt like an idiot. How could a guy like that understand what it was like to live a life with that number on his skin?

He deeply regretted it, he wanted to rewind time so that that encounter would never happen again. But something prevented him from sitting and waiting for the other to say something. <I-I'm sorry> he slowly took a worried expression. Michael felt guilty <I didn't even think there could be such a thing, I was joking... >Luke went on, tremendously sorry.

Michael just shook his head. "It's not your fault, you couldn't know," he said, trying to calm him down. But Luke had no intention of stopping the apology and continued for several minutes. "r-really, it doesn't matter," Michael said.

<I'm really sorry, I spoke without thinking. I think it should be a burden for you>.
"I've got used to it," Michael said, shrugging his shoulders and turning to look at the other guy <I treat it like it's a tattoo, it has no meaning anymore to me>

Luke stood still for several seconds. Michael was even more embarrassed, he wanted the other one to say something. Of course, though, the blond would never have expected those words that the tall guy would have said soon.
<Then I'll help you> Michael was confused. <I'll help you be happy>

Second chapter! Hope you like it! ❤