RELATIONSHIPS OUTSIDE ATEEZ

⇥ 𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗 ⇤" eun-hyun "bond: best friends 💛 - sisters 💗

" eun-hyun "
bond: best friends 💛 - sisters 💗

eunchae and raehyun met through their mutual friend and lover; san, back in 2019 when eunchae and san appeared on we got married. when they both met one another, the two of them got along instantly and shared many common interests in their lives - one of them being the fact that both girls debuted in male dominate groups and were considered to be 'weighing the boys down' according to knetz. the two girls also got along in regards to their love towards their family and how passionate both of them was about their careers in music. commonly, if you couldn't find one of them, it was highly likely that both girls were together - talking about something in their lives or hanging out in public at the mall or in a cafe just relaxing from their stressful schedules. oftentimes, both eunchae and raehyun enjoy doing v lives together that were either dancing-related or sitting and talking to their fans. while raehyun has many people she can go to when in need of ranting and opening up about her feelings, eunchae is the number one person she goes to when in dire need of doing so. they listen to one another's rants and problems, give advice to each other and helping one another when in trouble. honestly speaking, the two of them consider each other as not only each other's best friend but almost like their sister that they never had - that's how close their relationship is. when the two of them end up bickering, it is commonly over dumb and little things such as doing terrible actions or eating one another's food without permission or wearing each other's clothes without permission. additionally, when in focus mode on their careers, both have no mind in asking each other on their opinion about what they are working on - for eunchae, it would be about the songs she plans on putting on her newest album and raehyun with choreography that she's been working on, together - it would be working together with the other pandora members in the studio. they both take their jobs seriously which is one of the reasons why they get along so well with one another.

⇥ 𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗 ⇤" joo-rae "bond: best friends 💛

" joo-rae "
bond: best friends 💛

raehyun had known joochan the longest out of everyone she has a close relationship with. both their mothers attended the same middle school and have been best friends since. because of their closeness, it was evident that both females would want their children to be best friends, which they are. both of them have known each other since being born and were always over at each other's house many times - they really cannot remember how many times they've gone over to each other's houses. their closeness comes to the point where they are considered family to one another's family and hardly speaks formally to each other's family members. along with their close relationship, both raehyun and joochan attended the same school for many years and were seatmates every single year of schooling that they did up until when raehyun temporarily went to sopa for a few weeks before transferring to hanlim in order to be with joochan. when it comes to their idol careers, a known fact about raehyun is the fact that she initially did not want to be an idol but rather a doctor or florist, mostly a doctor due to her father being her biggest inspiration, but it was joochan who inspired her to start striving to be an idol - and because of this, both of them start training towards their dreams of being on the stage. although she was the first one to be scouted, she at first was going to reject the offer from cube since she wanted to start training at the same company as joochan, however, he told her to take it - wanting her to not waste more time in waiting for him. so, with his approval, she started training under cube entertainment however as soon as he was accepted into a company, she made an effort to transfer companies in order to train with him for a few years before being offered a spot at kq entertainment where she transferred to. when they both debuted in their respective groups, they attended each other's showcases and showed one another the support they had always promised to give one another - this going on for every comeback each group had and every event they had. one big promise both raehyun and joochan made to one another, was the promise to meet on the stage and perform together once in their careers as idols.