Behind The Scenes: In Honours

"You jerk!" Raehyun's voice shouted throughout the set, her hand ready to slap Gongmyung, the two in character however before the idol could slap him, she began laughing at his attempt of stifling her laughter. Letting out small giggles, she hears the director let out a loud 'cut' - the two of them apologising to the director and staff with smiles and small chuckles leaving their mouths. "Oppa, stop making me laugh," she playfully pushes him on the shoulder.

"It wasn't my intention!" Gongmyung stated with wide eyes, shaking a hand in front of him in a rushed manner, implying that he was innocent. "I just don't think you would hurt anyone!" he reasoned out as they fixed their posture, positioning and had touch-ups, filming the scene again. After a few attempts, the two were able to make it through the scene without any accidents. After the final cut was called, Raehyun immediately hugged Gongmyung, apologising for slapping him on multiple occasions, the two laughing as they walked offset.

•••

"Raehyunie is hungry~" the idol sang, skipping offset before jumping when she noticed the behind the scenes camera, letting out a small squeal of shock. "Has this been recording the whole time?" she asked the staff who moved the camera in a nod. "Wah~ Annyeong, Raehyunie is going to get fed now!" she waved with a giggle, bowing to the staff before heading to her waiting room.

•••

Ahn Hyoseop and Raehyun were standing on set, filming a scene as they turned the corner to the reception of the hospital. "Why do you look sad today?" Raehyun asked in character, the two stopping at the reception, smiling at the lady there as she grabs the clipboard on the desk - looking through the papers as Ahn Hyoseop leaned against the counter, his body facing hers as he sighed. "Why? Did your girlfriend finally break up with you?" she asked off-script. The two stood glancing at each other, improvising the scene till the director yelled out a cut through their laughter. As soon as the word was yelled, the two burst out into laughter, turning to the camera as they smiled and laughed - Raehyun apologising through her laugh at the unexceptional line.

•••

The idol wasn't filming a scene, however, she stood behind the camera, watching the scene being filmed with the behind the scenes camera in her hands. "Do you see Yeseul unnie?" she quietly giggles, zooming into the actress who was focused on her scene. "Unnie is very pretty~" Raehyun complimented before moving to Kim Woobin's face. "He's an uncle. Uncle Woobin~"

•••

"Ah~ Summer~" Raehyun sighed, stretching her arms as her character. "What a pretty season~" she smiled, sitting on a bench with Ahn Hyoseop. The two's characters were best friends in the drama so the two natural hung around each other a lot on set.

"Yet you aren't?" his character asked with crossed arms. Raehyun pouts, stating her line before resting beside him on the bench. "Whatever. What do you wanna do on our day off?" he asked in character, glancing at her once before looking forwards at the park they were in.

Raehyun lets out a hum, facing forward as well before giving a shoulder shrug. "Whatever you want~" she sang. "I had no plans so you choose," she said to him.

"Let's date," he unexpectedly said, shocking her.

"What?" "Let's date."

Raehyun turned to him. "All of a sudden?" the man just stared at her blankly, his arms still crossed. "No thanks. You're not really my type."

"I was joking idiot," he snarled as Raehyun pushed him lightly in a friendly manner, continuing the now improvised scene before 'cut' was yelled out making the two laugh. "I'm sorry I saw an opportunity and I took it!" he laughed.

"That was so unexpected," Raehyun lets out through her giggles.