°9 || Laughter

You and Niall were peacefully sat in the living room watching TV, your bodies pressed against one another's as you fidgeted around to get comfortable, eventually positioning yourself to lay across the sofa with your head resting in Niall's lap.

Calmly, he began to run his fingers through your hair, feeling the layers of soft waves against his skin. Gently, he leaned down to place kisses on your forehead, working his way along your neck whilst you smiled softly at how cute he was being.
"I love you," He said sweetly, tilting his head to see how adorable you looked when you had shut yourself off from the world and we're totally in your own imagination.
You couldn't help but keep your eyes glued to the TV screen in front of you, paying attention to your favourite show as things began to get interesting and action-packed. You had totally blanked Niall without a second thought, totally immersed in your own imaginary world.

"Hey! (Y/N)," he chuckled, waving his hand in front of your face to snap you out of your thoughts.
"Niall! This is my favourite show!" You complained, quickly pushing his arm away so that it wasn't obstructing your view as your favourite character began to speak.
"Excuse me mis, I'm your boyfriend," he groaned, lifting up your t-shirt a little to tickle your stomach.
"Niall!!!" You squealed between high-pitched giggles, trying your best to squirm away from his grasp even though you knew he was far stronger than you.

Frantically, you began to roll around, kicking your legs freely in the air as you and Niall both laughed hysterically.
"Stop!" You screeched, your voice shaky from all the laughter.
"Not until you say 'I love you' back!" He chuckled, continuing to tickle around your ribs.
"Nope, what if I want to annoy you?" You teased playfully, your arms flying about in all different directions as you felt Niall's fingertips travel across your skin.
"(Y/N)!" He whined with a large smirk, flipping his body to be positioned above you so that you were unable to move.

After a few more minutes of playful banter and fits of uncontrollable giggles, you gave into Niall's requests.
"I love you too Nialler," you smiled truthfully, feeling the relief as your breathing settled back down to a normal, rhythmic pattern.
Niall's face lit up as you crawled into his lap and kissed him passionately on the lips, your hands cupping his cheeks lovingly.

As you both calmed down, he wrapped his arms around your waist and allowed you to continue watching the TV as long as you cuddled with him at the same time. You sat comfortably with your legs dangling above the ground and hands placed over Niall's.