Chapter 47

Evie's POV:
When the ice had finally numbed my cheek I took it off, and stayed sat down. I hadn't really kept an eye on everyone, and you could say most of them were drunk. I rolled my eyes at Brittany who took three shots, one after another. My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

From: Matt Evans:

U still alive;) how u doing? X

To: Matt Evans:

Yea, I'm still alive. Sorry I've been really busy all day. I'm fine, don't worry:) xx

"WHO IS UP FOR SPIN THE BOTTLE?" Louis screeches from one of the corners of the room.

I stay put on the couch as everyone gathers in a circle, even Niall got up and joined.

"Aren't you playing" Brittany points at me. I glare at her and she sticks her middle finger up.

"Come and play cupcake" Louis smiles, and pats the space next to him. I roll my eyes and walk over to him, and sit down in-between him and Liam "Okay who's spinning?" Louis asks.

"I will" Brittany slurs reaching for an empty bottle and placing it in the middle of the circle "Okay we will start with Calum who gives the dare out to who ever the bottle lands on, and we will go round this way" She motions around the circle "So then it will go me and so on"

"Just spin the bottle" someone says and the bottle gets spun. It landed on Luke and Calum smirked.

"I dare you to take a shot of vodka"

"I'm underaged" Luke pouts.

"Or you can call your mum and tell her you've been arrested" Calum laughs "You decide"

"I'll take the shot" Luke frowns at Calum as he pours Luke a shot. Luke gets handed it and turns his nose up at the smell "It smells like shit"

"Drink it" Calum laughs, and Luke takes the shot.

"It's burning my throat" Luke stutters, coughing. Calum double overs in a laughing fit at the site of Luke and then manages to hand him a glass of water from of the table behind of him "Okay spin the bottle again" Luke says after downing the glass of water. Brittany spins it and to my luck it lands on me, and guess who's daring me to do
something. Brittany.

"I dare you" she points "To make out with red head" She smirks.

"I'm not kissing Michael" I frown.

She purses her lips and begins to speak "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt it's either Michael or Niall. You decide"

"I'm not kissing anyone"

"Well your going to have too, or I'll pick for you. Luke took the shot, even though he's not old enough. It's your turn now, either kiss Michael or kiss Niall"

"I'm not kissing Niall and I'm not kissing Michael. I'm not doing that"

"Just go and kiss Niall" Louis whispers in my ear "So the dumb bitch will shut up"

I look over to Michael who is looking at me, he then looks down at his hands who are pointing towards Niall. I look back up and he gives me a smile.
"I'm going to pick in, five, four, three, two-"

"Fine! Okay! I'll kiss Niall" I shout at Brittany who gasps. I look over to Niall who looks at me surprised. I stand up and walk over to him and then look down at him.

"Sit on his lap and kiss him" Brittany snarls. I do as she says and sit on his crossed lap, wrapping my legs around his back. I look him in the eyes and he looks back, without thinking I crash my lips down onto Niall's, and the feeling I've been longing for fills my body, and I find my self tugging at his hair.