Chapter 52

SORRY IVE TAKEN ABOUT 10279192 MILLION YEARS TO UPDATE! SCHOOL IS INTERFERING MAN!😭 IM SO TIRED.

Buttttt this is a long chapter so it's all good:)

Vote and comment??!

-

Evie's POV:

Liam opens the door and I walk in after him. Louis, Zayn and Harry where playing something on the PS4, where as Niall was curled up asleep on the couch. I guess I'll have to talk to him another time. Brittany was still know where to be seen, and to be honest I'm grateful.

"Have you sorted Michael out?" Louis asks, pausing the game. I nod and he smiles.

"Did you speak to Luke about tonight?" Harry asks, running his fingers through his hair.

"Yea, but I told him I'd text him later because I need to speak to Niall" I say, and Harry furrows his eyebrows looking over to sleeping Niall.

"What do you mean you need to speak to Niall. He isn't taking control over you is he" Harry asks, anger starting to form in his eyes.

"No! I just need to speak to him about something. I'm defiantly not asking for permission to go out with Luke, because as far as I go, I can go out with anyone"

"Okay" Harry says, looking at me and then Niall.

I make my way over to the couch where Niall was laid, and sit down next to his head.

"Evie we have to go for rehearsal's. We are going to leave Niall asleep on the couch, do you want to watch us or do you want to stay here?" Harry asks, getting up from of the floor.

"Ill stay here if thats okay?" I smile and then look down at Niall "Do you want us to go and ask the 5SOS boys to come in?" Harry asks, and I shake my head "Alright then. We should be back in about a hour. If you need anything text or call one of the 5SOS boys, because we probably won't be able to answer. Ill quickly drop by the 5SOS bus and tell them your with Niall whose asleep"

"Thanks, I should be fine. Enjoy rehearsal's" I smirk and Harry roles his eyes following the rest of the boys out of the bus. I decide to check Twitter, considering I've not actually been on it for a considerably long time.

I scroll through my notifications and read a few out, quite a lot of them read thing such as:

@EvieOfficial Y r u even d8ing Niall u 2 do not match what so ever. WTF

@EvieOfficial Thax for ruining all the Niall girls hearts. WE WANT HIM SINGLE

@EvieOfficial Walk of a cliff please, sincerely, THE NIALL GIRLS OUT THERE

And there was a whole load more, most of them with obscene language. On the other hand, there was the nice ones which put a smile on my face.

You and Niall are seriously tooo cute! I ship #Nevie way two hard<3 @EvieOfficial

Realationship goals @NiallOfficial & @Evie Official

And then we went back to the negative tweets which made me frown, sighing I turn my phone off.

"Babe? Why are you frowning?" Niall asks, sitting up.

"Twitter and hate" I frown, picking at nails.

"Well at least we know who the real fans are. Don't listen to them. Your beautiful, and I love you" He smiles putting his arm around me, pulling me to his chest.

"Niall I love you more than anything in the world. You do know that right?" I ask, my green eyes meeting his blue.

"Yes" He smiles cupping my cheek with his hand, and kissing me on my lips "Where are the rest of the boys?"