🍋 Danny x J-dog 🍋

Authors Note: This is a lemon, motherfuckers.  Don't like it, don't read it, yeet.  If you do want to read it, keep in mind this is my first lemon.  Don't mind the grammatical errors either.  Enjoy.

Morning light shone through the curtains.  Danny groaned, rolling onto his side.  He felt the arms around his waist tighten.  "Hey there, babe."  The man holding Danny smirked as they came face to face.  Danny smiled, nuzzling into the younger man's chest.  They held each other  for a few moments, enjoying their peaceful morning. 

"Jorel, babe, what time is it?"  Danny questioned, still flush against Jorel.  Jorel rolled onto his back, looking at his phone.  He shifted Danny, pulling him on top of his body.  "8 in the morning." 

Jorel pressed a sweet kiss to Danny's lips.  Danny responded instantly, kissing back. Jorel licked and nipped at Danny's bottom lip, begging for entrance.  The blonde opened his mouth slightly, letting Jorel brush his own tongue against his.  The action caused Danny to let out a soft moan.

Jorel groaned at the sound, rolling over cautiously so Danny was underneath him.   Danny lightly trailed his hands over Jorel's bare chest, lightly circling a finger around his nipples.  The Italian trailed his kisses down the older's neck, softly biting every now and then. 
The blonde latched a hand to the other's hair, lightly tugging.  A certain spot that Jorel bit made Danny moan in pleasure making him smile. 

Danny bucked his hips, grinding against Jorel.  Jorel groaned in pleasure, moving his hands he lifted Danny's legs around his waist and ground into him.  Danny gasped and moaned, the stimulation bringing shocks of pleasure and warmth in his groin.

Unzipping his pants, Jorel lightly tugged off Danny's boxers.  Danny looked at him with lust filled eyes, while small moans escaped his soft lips.  Jorel wrapped his hand around Danny's length, pumping slowly.  He brushed his tongue against the slit, slowly putting Danny in his mouth.  A loud moan fell from the older man's lips, "J-Jorel!"

"Yes?", the man in question looked up at his lover, still jacking him off.  Danny wiggled around a little bit, "J-Jay.... I need you, please!"  Danny gasped as Jorel sucked him off.  Jorel shoved three fingers into Danny's mouth, "Suck."

Danny shuddered at his voice, which was deep and raspy, and started to suck on his fingers.  The Italian popped off of Danny's dick and pulled his fingers from the other's mouth.  He circled a finger around Danny's hole.  He pushed his finger into Danny, slowly thrusting it  in and out.  Danny's eyes rolled into the back of his head as moans constantly left his open mouth. 

A sharp gasp mixed with a loud yelp left the older male as added another finger and curled them.  Pumping his dick a few times, Jorel pulled his fingers from Danny and kissed him, "Get on your knees, now."

Danny quickly followed Jorel's orders, his back facing the man as he got on his knees. He felt Jorel push him down more so that his elbows now lay on the mattress as his ass lightly swayed in the air.  Jorel gave a strong slap to Danny's ass and positioned himself at the blonde's hole.

Slowly, he thrusted his dick into the man, immediately touching his prostate.  Danny yelped out in pain and intense pleasure, trying to move away a bit.  Jorel gripped Danny's hips, pulling out and pushing back in.  A moan left both their lips as Jorel started to thrust at a steady pace.  "Faster... harder, please Jay."

Jorel pressed his body flat against Danny's and whispered in his ear.  "How hard do you want me to go?", he snapped his hips forward, his dick slamming into Danny's prostate.  The older man screamed out, "F-fuck! Fuck me so hard, so hard I can't walk or think straight!  Pound me into this mattress please, Jay!"

Jorel smirked, "You've got it, babe."  Jorel licked the shell of Danny's ear, biting and tugging on it as he started slamming into Danny.  Loud screams left Danny, as he felt Jorel's hand wrap around his dick again. 

The younger male tightly squeezed Danny's hips and moved the other hand, he was once pumping Danny with, to his hair.  He tugged at the blonde hair and pushed his head into the pillows, giving himself more access to Danny's ass.  He pulled on the blonde hair once more, earning screams of pleasure.  "Im.... gonna cum!" 

Jorel whispered into Danny's ear again, "Scream my name when you do.  Let everyone know who fucking owns your tight little hole."  The dirty talk made Danny's eyes widen.  "I-i..."

Danny gasped sharply.  Jorel was now pounding into him at an inhumane pace.  Jorel let a few grunts and moans pass his lips as he tightly shut his eyes in pleasure.  "Danny..... I'm gonna.... fuck... you're so beautiful.  So tight," he brought his hand down to Danny's dick again, stroking him.  Danny screamed out, "JOREL!!! FUCK!!"

A white liquid spurted out of his dick, as Jorel continued to fuck him senseless.  "Jorel.... Jorel!"  Danny was being overstimulated, lightly squirming.  "FuCK....... DANNY!!"  Jorel shouted, filling up Danny's ass.  Danny moaned softly at the warmth.  The Italian rode out his orgasm, making slow but deep thrusts.  He fell to his side bringing Danny down with, still buried deep within him.  Jorel lifted Danny's leg up to the side. "Round two?"

He watched as Danny pumped his own length, biting his lip.  "Please..." Jorel nodded, thrusting into Danny again.