Danny x J-dog (fluff)

(Danny's pov)

My throat felt like it had been cut.  It hurt so badly, and I couldn't make any noises without feeling like I'd die.  My body was weak and sweaty; I was overheating easily.  I told the band I couldn't make it to the bar they went to, I felt bad though.

My phone vibrated and I new I had gotten a text.  I picked it up, weakly, seeing Jorel's nickname- 'Pup'- appear on the screen.  I smiled, my heart fluttering a little, and I brushed my hand through my blonde hair. 

Hey!  You feeling any better D?

My smile got even bigger (if it was possible) and I couldn't stop the blush that turned my face into a cherry.  My hands shakily typed out a response:

Hey J, I could be better.  I'm sorry I didn't go.

(Jorel's pov)

I grabbed my keys.  Reading over Danny's text, I smirked.  He was always sorry, even if it wasn't that big of a deal.  "Hey guys, I'm gonna go take care of Danny, see ya!" I called, walking towards the door.

"Don't get sick, we need you here man," Charlie called.  I shook my head, chuckling and getting in my car; starting the engine and turning up the radio.  Funnily enough, Outside started playing through the speakers.  Danny's voice rang in my ears, and my heart fluttered, my breath getting caught in my throat.  I smiled, running my hand through my hair, and let the thoughts of Danny flood my mind.

~《Timeskip to Danny's house brought to you by my love for this damn band.》~

(3rd person pov)

Danny heard a knock at the door, and confusedly got up.  He cried out in suprise as Jorel pushed him inside, a smirk on his face.  Danny felt a blush rise onto his cheeks, "J-J-J-Jorel?  Why are you he-here?"  His voice was hoarse and he grimaced at it.

Jorel chuckled, "Just here to help you get better."  Jorel leaned down, giving a quick kiss to Danny's forehead before reeling back.  "Jesus, you're burning up!  Sit down baby, please, you need your rest."  The black-haired man cried, pushing the blonde onto the couch.  

The older man gave out a yelp as he fell backwards.  He stared at Jorel, shock written all over his red face.  Jorel was being so soft and caring.  He looked at the plastic bag in Jorel's hand, curiously. 

Jorel smirked, pulling out Danny's favorite snacks, a few movies, and some medicine.  Danny gasped out in suprise, throwing his hands in the air and yelling, "Yay!!!"

Jorel started laughing, turning on one of the movies, and quickly running up to Danny's room, grabbing a blanket and running back.  He threw it over Danny, setting up the snacks, and cuddling next to the blonde man, his arm around the older man's shoulder.

"Jorel?"  Danny murmured, looking at said man.  Jorel looked at him, nodding for him to continue.  "I- uh- I love you." Danny smiled. 

Jorel, frozen, stared at Danny.  "I- Love you too!"  Jorel finally leaned down, placing his lips on Danny's, drawing a small squeak from the blonde.  The two continued to kiss, only breaking apart for air.  "I'll take care of you, forever, Danny."