V

Both of us jumped together, hand in hand.

Eddie's POV 🎈

     We went up the surface as the others started cheering for Y/n who finally got over her fear of heights, other than clowns. Underwater, she was still holding my hand. Tightly. I looked at her face, couldn't help but smile, she looked at me and gave me a sweet smile.

"Guys! I think Eddie just fell in love!" Richie suddenly shouted

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"I saw that smile, Kaspbrak." Richie said with a wink

     He's wrong, i fell in love with Y/n way before this, the moment i saw her falling into the water back then, i helped her up, i pulled her out the water, i saw her beauty and i felt my heart racing.

     Y/n giggled to Richie's words, i saw the proudness in his look. I felt something weird in my chest, something i've never felt before. Richie's my best friend, why am i pissed off just by seeing that Y/n is laughing with him? Is this what they call jealousy?

Your POV 🎈

     I noticed Eddie was frowning a little, so i pulled him a bit closer to me by the hand. He was looking down but then he looked up to me with a confused look.

"You okay, Eddie?" I said to him

"I'm okay, Y/n, you?" He said with a small smile

"I can still feel the tingle in me from when we jumped off." I smiled

     Eddie chuckled, goodness, how is this boy in front of me so damn precious? I mean after all he is the smallest in the group, but he's also the cutest.

     All of us splashed at each other for fun, we even played chicken fight. Bill and Bev won it, they were so cute with each other, i could tell that one of them had feelings for the other.

     After an hour or so, all of us went out the water and up the cliff to get our stuffs back, including the bikes. Eddie gave me his towel since i didn't want to go back to get mine, and he was fine with using it even after i used it.

"You g..guys want to get s..so..some ice cr..cream?" Bill said

"Sounds good, Bill." Stan said

"Yeah, it's hot." Ben said

"The only thing that's hot here is Y/n!" Richie joked causing everyone to roll their eyes

"Shut up, Richie." Stan said

"He's right, shut up, Richie!" Eddie said

"Aw don't be jealous, Eds!" Richie teased

     We agreed to get ice cream so we went to town from the quarry. I decided to wait outside as the others went inside, it was too crowded, i don't want to get squished, i don't want to get smaller, i'm small enough already.

     I was flipping my coin then it fell to the ground and rolled away from me, i rolled my eyes and started to follow it.

"Ugh, shit." I said as it just keeps rolling away

     I just ran for it, that's the only thing i can pay Richie back with for the ice cream i asked him to buy. Finally the coin stopped rolling, but it fell into a storm drain.

"Oh fuck how great." I hissed

"Where am i..?" I said again

     When i looked up, i was just at a alley, i walked to the streets, and the stores where there, the ice cream shop was there, it was Derry but it was suddenly dark and empty.