Chapter 1

No ones POV

Class 1-A was now in classroom. Ms. Aizawa was, as always, talking silently. He was never a person who was shouting. He was calm and when that wasn't the situation, that meant that something was wrong.

Half of the class was listening, while the other minds were somewhere else. Most of them were thinking about the party that was going to be in their doorms. Even if it's not allowed, they couldn't resist. Being in doorm was a new thing so they had to celebrate. But one mind was on a diffrent corse. Denki Kaminari. He was always a class clown. There were other class clowns too, but he was the biggest. Big part of that was because of his quirk effect. When he would use more than 2 milion volts with his electrificaton, he would become an idiot for a while. At least thats what people thought. They never took him seriously. His whole class would make fun of him and in any other situation, he would be furious. But now, he knew that that is what it takes to achive his goal. He had to be class clown. He had to be reackless and weak. He understood that, but he was still very pissed.

The time when class finished, everyone sprinted out of classroom to get ready for the party. Denki was going to his room slowly. He wasn't in mood for party, but he knew that his cover had to be happy about this. He couldn't wait for the final moment. It was getting closer and closer and adrenaline was rushing through his blood and heart. He was getting excited.

Just as he thought that he was alone, someone knocked on his door.

,Can I come in?'

It was Kirishima. Denki had to put his idiotic face on as red headed boy entered the room.

,Whats up Kiri? Need anything?'

,Yes, I just came to see if you wanted to come to help with the party. We have some troubles with lights, and figured out that it was best if call you.'

,Ok, besides, I don't have anything else to do, so, why not. '

Of course that he wanted to do something else, but he couldn't mention it to anyone, especially not to  any of his ,friends'. He jumped out of his bed and started following the red-haired boy to the living room.
He saw that outside of his room was filled with darkness, but it was like they were in middle of the desert at 2am. They slowly aproched the living room trying not to step on anything while going in that direction. They couldnt see their noses and as just as Kaminari was about to fall, Kirishima cought him and they saw little amont of light.

, You guys want to die here, dont you?'

Both boys understood that the person talking was no other than Todoroki. He was holding a little flame in his hand just enough so they can see where they were going.

, If I wasnt here, some of you could've got seriously hurt. I mean, drinks plus elecrticity... I guess I dont need to explain what happens next.'

Both Kaminari and Kirishima stood on their feets and started moving normaly. When they finally came, Kaminari sighed under his breath.

,These idiots they could've done this all by their own, but no, I have to help them to fix god damn lightning.'

Kirishima and Todoroki looked a bit confused and Kiri first asked.

,What did you say? I couldnt hear you, you were muttering.'

Kirishima said it with a worried tone in his voice.

,Oh, I just said that it will take me sometime, so you can go to your rooms!'

Kiri and Todo (yeah I gave them nicknames i love my babies jdjsjsbakajallqveeonrjroypke and its easier to just type it cuz its shorter) looked at each other and nooded. Both of them went to their rooms. Kaminari heard footsteps fading away as the seonds pasted. When he was sure that they got into their rooms, he was finally free. He thought to himself that this could be usefull for future, at least for some effects...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Number of words: 698