Chapter 3

No ones POV:

Denki was now standing in the huge pile of people and he was waiting. He was waiting for ambulance to take the injured person. His patience was slowly slipping away, as he couldnt see who the person was. Somehow, he managed to get to the ambulance car.

It wasnt his brother.

He felt so realefed. His brother wasnt injured or dead! Denki then remembered. He should've waited for Fuji in the park. He then started running to the park. As he was running, he bumped into someone. Thet was the man that told him to stay away from danger.

, Hey kid! Are you okay? As soon as I told you that something happened, you ran off there! Were you looking for someone?'

Denki wanted to answer, but he noticed that something was happening behind mans back. A guy with hands all over his body stood right in front of Endeavor. Endeavor was the second pro hero back then. The guy with hands started running and so Endeavor tried to catch him. The villian (as Denki thought) was running and he saw one boy standing next to the tree. The next second, the villian pressed 4 of his fingers on the neck of this boy. Denki couldnt see boys face, but he didnt have good feeling about this.

,Endeavor, if you want this kid to survive, you have to give me the injector. You dont have a lot of time. You know what happens when I put all of my 5 fingers on something. '

The villian said that with a smirk on his face.

,Never! Im never giving the injector to you Shigaraki!'

Shigaraki turned around the boy that he laid his hands on.

Denki couldnt belive it.

How could this possibly happen to him?

Why him?

Fuji was terrifeid as the villian was slowly moving his little finger to his neck. Denki then shouted.

,Let him go!'

Fuji then suddenly turned around to face Denki. Denki couldnt recognise this emotion. It was a mix of terrifeid and calm. Denki was now screami&ng out of his lungs and tears started running from his eyes.

,LET HIM GO! HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING WRONG!'

Shigaraki then faced Denki and he still held the smirk on his face.

,So Endeavor, are we doing an easy or hard way?'

Endeavor then look furious.

,I am never EVER giving you the-'

He couldnt feel the injectiv that he was holding a second ago. Then he noticed the big black shadow moving right next to the Shigaraki. The black shadow held the serum. Shigaraki had even bigger grin on his face now, as the shadow handed him the serum.

,Oh what a boomer. Guees I wont be killing anyone today. Thank you Kurogiri for the present. '

Then Endeavor said

,If I dont have that means that no one will have it!'

And then he bursted out the flames from his hands right to Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Fuji. Denki was now racing right to them. The old man tried to stop him, but as before, he couldnt cuz Denki was too fast. He was running with full speed on and was racing out for his brother. He was close enough so the shadow was now upon him. Then everything went black.

Few moments later, he found himself laying on floor of a weird bar. First thing on his mind was Fuji. He stood up and saw Kurogiri standing, one laying body and Shigaraki on the other side. Denki then jumped over to the body. He could barely see that it was his brother form all the burns on his body and face.

,FUJI! WAKE UP! FUJI!'

Denki was now crying in agony and screming. Kurogiri then tried to calm him down. As he calmed Denki down, a cracked voice strated speaking.

,D-Den-Denki...'

Denki then jumped on his brother again. He wanted to say something, but Fuji started first.

,Im s-sorry th-that I-I di-didnt make it t-ti-time. I-Im so-rry for the l-li-life t-that yo-you had t-to go th-thro-throw. I love you and you are everything to me.'

The last words that Fuji said were without cracks. He used all his strenght to speak up the last sentace without cracks. He wanted that sentace to be special. Fujis eyes closed soon after and Denki started his agony again. He sreamed out of his lungs and even had troubles with breathing after scraming. Kurogiri was there and he calmy took him in a hug and tried to calm this kid down. After some long crying, he finally stoped and Shigaraki spoke.

,Were sorry kiddo, we tried to take him with us, but he was just way too far in front of me. If that stupid hero wasnt that selfish, everything wouldve been better.'

,Thank you for trying to save my brother. Can I at least know your name?' Denki said while wiping away the tears.

,Im Shigaraki and this is Kurogiri.'

Sooo guys i actually posted this chapter fast! I hope you like it and see ya in next chapter :')